I'm so confused but I love her. What should I do?

Musclehampster

broke up with my ex in march. We dated for a little over a year and lived together for 10 months. She would tell me things that bothered her and I tried but as much as I should have. I got lazy in our relationship cuz I thought I had something I couldn't lose. I dug myself in to deep of a hole and we had a fight one day and without thinking I called it quits. I realize now I've made the biggest mistake of my life and I want her back. We went through the whole no contact thing and it seems like we are slowly working our way back to each other. We do things and hang out together again she lets me see her daughters and come to their sporting events. I recently slipped up and called her babe and told her I love her and gave her a kiss on the cheek and a big hug. I also cuddle with her and even grab her butt and she doesn't seem to be telling me to back off. I know it's going to take a lot to let her guard down as I lost a lot of trust. But is she giving me the green light to talk about reconciliation or should I build on trust somemore. But it's almost like we call each other pet names I recently slipped a kiss in when I hugged her goodbye. What do I do or where do I go from here?

Thatwasthen it does sound promising. I just don't know if I should continue to build trust and earn it back or try and make a move. I don't want to seem pushy or needy and lose her. But I know that her letting me get close to her daughters again she has to be thinking about a reconciliation at some point as she is very protective of them. I have thought of a way to talk to her about it and ask her how she feels. I call her babe and turkey mom all the time which is the pet name I give her and tell her I love her.

Does she tell you she loves you?

Not yet she hasn't but she does send me kissy faces tells me good night xoxox every night and let's me in on every detail of her life. I had to miss work one day and get my truck towed she was right there to help me out without me even asking and I spent the day with her and the kids all day and she'll come to my house at least once or twice a week. It's the little things like that that give me hope because if she didn't still care she obviously wouldn't go out of her way for me I think

Not yet she hasn't but she does send me kissy faces tells me good night xoxox every night and let's me in on every detail of her life. I had to miss work one day and get my truck towed she was right there to help me out without me even asking and I spent the day with her and the kids all day and she'll come to my house at least once or twice a week. It's the little things like that that give me hope because if she didn't still care she obviously wouldn't go out of her way for me I think

It sounds like you're in an unvoiced relationship to be honest.

Archived