I like her but it's going to be hard to trust her

Bigbren

You should be honest with yourself first and ask yourself if you really want this person in your life.

Then you need to be honest with her. Tell her you didn't like this thing with the ex, it made you feel insecure, sad, whatever.

If you really want things to work out, the air needs to be cleared and a lot of forgiving needs to take place, mostly on your part. This thing with the ex is a hard pill to swallow, I realize that, but I'm a firm believer everyone needs a second chance.

Make it absolutely clear that the ex and his shenanigans need to be gone for good and you won't tolerate it.

Anyway, just have a honest heart to heart talk with her.

Please check update. Need advice

I wish I listened to people's advice when I had trust issues early on but I didn't and I always thought she was different, for as long as 2 years I was over it but it came back to bite me in the ass and slowly got harder. if you can manage fair play to you but a lot of the time it can never be fixed it only gets plastered for a while , would be better yo break it off now than in a few years time bro, trust me x

Archived