chicafella80 Posted September 12, 2017 Share Posted September 12, 2017 Past saturday i overheated the wax in microwave and since wax was close to the plastic bottom it melted and left a small whole in the plastic container...it dropped on my right foot above my ankle and melted my skin but it did not hurt too bad but looks ugly...i got it checked out next day at the clinic and they putted some cream antibiotic on it and a bandaid on my burn...they said its not infected though.Its hurts now though when get out the bad in the morning and step on it...i called in today at work....My thing is should i just rest today or walk around my foot to get better ? I could do without crutches since i work in office...advices ?? Link to comment
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.