Realized I am in love with someone I might never have...

Lovelavie

I go to a lot of techno parties and have been going for the past 4-5 years. During all those years I have always admired a lot of DJs, but they never really caught my eye in the sense of attracting me. Some of them are cute, yeah, but nothing beyond that that actually made me want to get to know them.

When the DJs are national, lots of people know them and talk to them, some even become friends, it's like this big family where lots of people know each other. Well, the beggining of this year I saw this producer play and I instantly fell in love with his talent. In all these years I have seriously never seen a guy play a flute while he slams hard techno sounds. It was mesmerizing. I wanted to know more about this guy. I started following him on social media and I found myself really attracted to him, to his personality. All my friends say he's unnatractive and don't know what I see in him, but I see in him all of the madness, weirdness and happiness I always looked for in someone. He's just the perfect weird kind of guy. I have never desired anyone like this before. Not one single guy has made me feel this way.

Well, every party I went to and he was playing I would chicken out and not talk to him, but we would always text and he would always be so nice to me. Then 3 weeks ago he told me he was gonna be in town and that he wanted me to go to his party. I was soooooo happy. Then, last week I told him I was going to the party and that I wanted him really bad. He told me he was in a relationship and I said oh I'm sorry I didn't know.. I looked on his FB and he had gotten in a relationship BEFORE he said he wanted to see me. I felt like he was confused about what he actually wanted and then decided to not actually cheat on his GF. He kept liking my pictures and started seeing my instagram history (something he's never done before with me),

Thing is, ever since this happened I have realized I am madly in love with this man, I can't stop thinking about him and I've been anxious ever since. I've lost my appetite and I'm forcing myself to lose weight, I can't sleep well and I've been smoking more than ever. I had no idea he actually made me feel this way. I thought it was just a huge attraction, but every time I see him or think or talk about him I get butterflies. For the next month he'll be playing at 3 parties here and I've bought tickets to all of them just because I wanna see him, I wanna be near him, he gives me such peace...

I have no idea how this happened to me. I have been single for a year and a half and I have always been somewhat in control of my feelings towards other guys but with him... I can't be rational at all.

I want to forget about him already but in the back of my mind I keep wishing we'll meet again and I'll get a chance to be with him. I have other guys wanting to go out with me but he's always my priority and I can't put anyone above him or want anyone else more than him. I don't want to be this anxious anymore, it's making me crazy.

What keeps me going is the fact that even though he is an artist, he is really close to everyone. It's like this huge family where one knows another. He's really just a regular simple guy. He never let fame get to him, he doesn't go after girls like a lot of famous artists do. I even know a girl who is friends with some of my friends who hooked up with him. There is a possibility of us hooking up. I just have never realized how in love (or even obsessed) I am with this guy. Not just for his talent, but because I see in him the perfect guy I have always asked for.

What keeps me going is the fact that even though he is an artist, he is really close to everyone. It's like this huge family where one knows another. He's really just a regular simple guy. He never let fame get to him, he doesn't go after girls like a lot of famous artists do. I even know a girl who is friends with some of my friends who hooked up with him. There is a possibility of us hooking up. I just have never realized how in love (or even obsessed) I am with this guy. Not just for his talent, but because I see in him the perfect guy I have always asked for.

You're better than this. If I were you. I would never try communicating with him on social media again...

Hey look it's girl that wanted me at that party.

I'm afraid being with the DJ is just a fantasy that you got carried away with. He was treating you nice because you were a fan, but you went too far and became a groupie, and that did cross the line, especially since he has a girlfriend. You've got to get over him and get distracted with something or someone else.

Archived