Hi,every1. I'm new here.

Will it be free here?

Must I pay some money, if I express my feelings here?

I'm a young Chinese girl, and I'm not good at English.

If you are interested in Chinese culture,or you have some problems in your life, I'd like to talk with you.

I wish I will meet some friends who are warm-hearted.

I'm glad to come here and get your reply.

You know, I'm a university student from Shanghai.

Yesterday, I found this web side by chance, when I was searching sth. for my homework on the net.

I find it interesting to express myself in the foreign language.

Though I often go to chinese forum, here I just feel excited.

It's 8:47am in Shanghai.

What a nice day!

I have no class this morning.

Where are you from? And which country does this forum belong to?

I want to know more about all new friends and this forum curiously.

just found that DN have many posts.

You must be familiar to this forum.

I think I'm lucky enough to meet you.

Do you have some troubles in your life?

Maybe I can give different ideas to you.

Because we have different cultrues and I'm major in chinese literature.

Perhaps I'm naive to say so.

hi lily!! im so glad i saw your posting! i learn chinese and am in year 12 in Melbourne Australia, i'd love to talk to you in chinese!!! i went to Shanghai last year with my chinese class and i apsolutely loved it!!!! i have a friend there at Datong Zhongxue, and i went there for a week. i love chinese culture so much and im studying Shanghai at school!!! please send me an email so we can chat!!!!!

Wei Lily!!

wo jiao Xiuwen, shi nude, 17 sui le. wo zhu zai Aodaliya, Moerben. Wo jinnian shang gaosan. wo xue hanyu, keshi wo shuo de bu hao, duibuqi!!! Wo dui Shanghai feichang you ganqu!!!! wo qu nian qu Zhongguo canguan wo zui hao de pengyou Wangmengwei. Wo de hanyu ke qu le! - i went with my chinese class! - wo men canguan Datong Zhongxue, Waitan, Nanjing lu, Dong fanmingzhudianshi ta! hen you yisi le!!!

Wo gezi gao, bu pang bu shou! Tongxuemen shuo wo hen youmo haha! Wo zui xihuan hanyu ke! suoyi xiwang yihou neng dao Zhongguo luxing huozhe xuexi. I really hope you can understand my chinese ! i really would love to talk to you, so that we can get to know eachother!! please reply!

Hi Shavski,

I'm surprised to find Chinese PinYin in your reply. Your Chinese is quite good. I can catch it. I know Chinese is a difficult language to other country's people. Because it has four tones for each word, and each tone has escpecial meanings. On the other hand, the writing is also difficult. But there is a will, there is a way. If you like it, you will do it well. You are a high school student and you are not thin or fat......Am I right? I'm happy to see your post. In the future, I will become a Chinese teacher. I'm now study in East China Normal University. If you are interested in Chinese, I'd like to help you by internet.

• 1 year later...

ooaaaa....

Nimen hao! Wo zhen gaoxing zhao dao le zenme duo zai waiguo zhang da de zhongguoren. Wo ye shi. Wo fumu shi beijingren, wo zai deguo chusheng de.

Wo zai deguo shang gao er, keshi jinnian zai shanghai datong zhongxue shang xue. Laoshi shuo wo juede wo de zhongwen hen cha, suoyi chuguo le...

Zhen you yisi a! Qing wen, zhe li ji ge ren renshi datong zhongxue?

Zai shuo: wo de mingzi shi Zhang Rui Meng

Again in English:

I am really happy to find more Chinese like me. Chinese whose parents emigrated, so the children grew up abroad. I live in Germany, but now I am going to the Datong High School in Shanghai- for one year. Honestly I think, that my Chinese could be better...

This is very interesting! How many of you know the Datong High School?

By the way: my name is Raymond Zhang

hey i'm chinese too. i'm only 14, i've spent most of my life in the US and 4 years in shanghai. this summer, i went to china for a month and went to guilin. plus visited my relatives. i forgot all the writings but i definitely know how to say it. i dont want to reveal my name.

wo shi si sui. wo shi ge (what's freshman, highschool level in chinese?)

jin nian zai shanghai wo zhu zai wan ke (its got yellow and green colored apartments)

wo de (cousin in chinese) zhu zai da tong hua yuan (heard of that?)

wo xi huan guan (malls in china) he nanjing lu, heng duo shi ping (food and starbucks coffee)

wo you ge jiejie, ta (21 yrs old), wo de fu mu he jiejie dou shi shen zai zhong guo, zhi you wo shi shen zai meiguo

and that is all i can think of, please correct my pinyin as i think i forgot the spellings of it.