He's going to call me tonight. Some advice?

Hey guys

This year, I spent several months with a guy with whom I really cared for. In the end, things were very up in the air as some circumstantial issues made things complicated for us.

We didn't end things officially, and his last two attempts at getting me to reply was met with silence (he called one night, I didn't pick up or respond) and he send me a msg later which I didn't reply to.

Anyway, he's been on my mind everyday sporadically for the past month. I haven't talked to him for a month.

I texted him this morning (at this stage have deleted his contact details and deleted contact on all the apps like 3 weeks ago) and he replied straight away asking me what time I'd like him to call.

So... He's going to call me tonight. He asked me what I wanted to talk about. I really don't know how to answer that?

I want to also know how should I act on the phone. If it's best to be direct or slide into what I wanted to say. I just want some clarity I guess.

So... He's going to call me tonight. He asked me what I wanted to talk about. I really don't know how to answer that?

I want to also know how should I act on the phone. If it's best to be direct or slide into what I wanted to say. I just want some clarity I guess.

I have no idea what you should talk about or how you should act. Talk about what's on your mind and act like yourself.

Maybe you should have considered that before you reached out?

Just ask yourself what the end result is you are looking for and come right out and ask.

Archived