Can I ever look at her the same way again? Should I?

Okay, so I was going out with a girl for two years. during that time, we were so in love. It was the most purest thing i'd ever had and I know she felt the same we meant the world to each other. But one day she wanted to end it. she said that the relationship had become too much and it got toxic. I felt it too but I thought we could make it. she then immediately goes out with a guy she'd become friends with within days. .She was with him for two months. and then me and her end up talking again and now we're in a friends with benefits close to a relationship thing. She told me she's fallen in love with me again I care for her a lot. I like to make her happy and she makes me happy... But I can't imagine with her again. Firstly I can't stop feeling betrayed. how do I know she's not just going to get bored of me again and throw me away? and Also I can't stop thinking about what they did together. She told me that she was having sex with him bi daily. I'd never done anything sexual with anyone else and neither had she. She's always been a naive person and I know she never meant to hurt me. But i can't look at her without a secret disgust I have to hide, also I can't help feeling self conscious. like he's better than me. Sorry for the long paragraph. If anyone has any advice it would mean a lot

It depends whether you want to be with her. I think you got your answer with 'I cant imagine with her again'. But you know so what if she had sex with someone else, how is that a problem though? She is free to do whatever she wants during that period. If you truly want to make it work with her, get over it man. She is who she is, the sex ain't gonna change who she is.

Archived