I'm so afraid.

Amaya

There was a boy I liked in my tutions , but things messed up and I talked quite rudely to him. But soon I realized that I'm wrong and apologized to him on fb, he said it's okk n he understands, I was relieved. I said to him (through message) that he can continue talking to me if he wants otherwise it's okay. He never answered. He left the tutions as well. I forgot about that soon. But recently I accidentally called him instead of my friend unknowingly. I can't recognize his voice but he recognized mine, n asked me if I'm kia (my name) . Panicked, I hung up on him, but now he's back in the classes n I'm nervous in facing him. Please tell me how to act now.

Keep yourself cool and simple. But, be conscious about your and his moves. Apologise to him in person, have a causal talk for a couple of minutes, then just go back to your track or work and never get back to that topic again. Let the bygones be bygones.

Be brave and walk right up to him and apologize in person for being rude and also hanging up on him. Tell him you panicked and didn't know what to say. Then offer to make it up to him by buying taking him to lunch and see what he says.

It is best to not let this linger, yank that bandage off right away so you will know either way. The ball is in your court for sure to take it and run with it.

Trust me there is nothing to be afraid of, he is a nice guy and will not do or say anything to hurt you.

Lost

Archived