Seeking advice for next step

ncshdr

Hi, I'm in college right now and there's a girl in my class that I'm really attracted to. When I first saw her my first impression of her was like "Yea she's pretty attractive but she looks kinda cold", and even now she still doesn't really interact with a lot of classmates. But then one day she came up and asked me if I could send her some notes and answers for the HWs (I got good grades) because she was gonna leave class after break, and she just give me her number and email address. In the following days she became a little friendly towards me and most of the time when she passed by me she always smiled to me (just being friendly).

Until that week I saw her walking to the same direction as mine after school so I caught up on her and found out that she's also taking the trains back home (but at different directions). So, I get to walk with her to the train station everyday after class. At first we just talked about some class related stuff but gradually I know more about her personal stuff (She's actually pretty talkative when it comes to just being one on one). Every now and then when she was absent she always asked me over text to see if I could send her the notes I took from the class she has missed, but when I tried to continue the conversation she never replied (May be whatever I said doesn't warrant a reply).

The semester is ending pretty soon, I would like to know if I have a chance? Or she's just being friendly and sticks around because I'm doing really good in class. Most importantly, I'm not really certain about if she has a BF or not, but I remember in our conversation she talked about her Ex BF. I don't usually come off as a shy guy, I always try to portray myself as a positive person in class and I help out my classmates a lot (Not just her). But I suck at dealing with things like this because I don't have a lot of experience on dating / approaching etc. Oh and one more thing, one of my buddies in class told me that he thinks she likes me, but I didn't take that too seriously (But I hope that's true).

I don't know if she's gonna be in any classes I will be taking in the next semester, I'm afraid I won't be seeing her again. What should I do next? Should I just keep doing what I'm doing and let the comfortability builds up a little more and wait until the semester ends to make my move? Thanks for reading!

Every now and then when she was absent she always asked me over text to see if I could send her the notes I took from the class she has missed, but when I tried to continue the conversation she never replied

Sadly, it sounds as though she's hanging around because you're doing well in class - especially if she ignored your attempts to continue the conversation.

However... by all means continue as you are, with a view to asking her out at the end of the semester; that way you'll know for certain whether she's interested or not. If you leave it til the end, it will save any embarrassment which might arise if she declines, and means you can continue to have your nice chats up until that point. If she says "Yes" then that takes care of everything...

I would like to know if I have a chance?

Why look at it like this? Why not ask yourself if she has a chance with you? Don't put her up on a pedestal. She's just a regular human being just like you and you have a lot to offer as well. You have to assume these things.

You should definitely try and escalate things. Enough of this Speculation.Try and get her out for some one-on-one time. Don't wait any longer, otherwise your window will close.

Sadly, it sounds as though she's hanging around because you're doing well in class - especially if she ignored your attempts to continue the conversation.

However... by all means continue as you are, with a view to asking her out at the end of the semester; that way you'll know for certain whether she's interested or not. If you leave it til the end, it will save any embarrassment which might arise if she declines, and means you can continue to have your nice chats up until that point. If she says "Yes" then that takes care of everything...

Thanks! I have decided to make a move may be not til the end but a little earlier whenever I got a chance. But it's getting harder to find a moment when it's just being me and her. Especially there are people who aware of where I go and they wanna join up. Sigh...

Why look at it like this? Why not ask yourself if she has a chance with you? Don't put her up on a pedestal. She's just a regular human being just like you and you have a lot to offer as well. You have to assume these things.

You should definitely try and escalate things. Enough of this Speculation.Try and get her out for some one-on-one time. Don't wait any longer, otherwise your window will close.

Thanks for your encouragement! And you're right, I should be more positive and stop messing with my mind. But like I said, it's harder to get her out for one-on-one time because whenever I almost got a chance, some other people always showed up and ruined the whole thing lol. I can't just tell them to go away you know haha,

You have all the chance to ask her out. Remember, you said that you are walking with her to the train station. Why not ask her for a cup of coffee one time. If she says no, that's fine. Try again another time especially if she asks you for some notes. Don't read her mind. If you want to know something about her, ask her. Let the question be part of your conversations.

Archived