What does it mean if a man asks for this

elloihallvard

We are both 27. Have been dating for one month like 5-6 dates and then a break for 2 weeks like planning and cancelling dates because we are busy. It isn't even a relashionship. Just 1-2 kisses nothing more and he has respected this since I want to take things a little bit more slow. now for the next date he insists to cook for me in his apartment. And I insisted to do smth else since he could be tired from work. If a man asks for this does it always mean he is looking for sex? I am more for a normal date outside since I want to know him better before sex.

No, of course it doesn't necessarily mean he's looking for sex. It means he's looking to share a meal with you in a relaxed environment. Heck, you've only had 1-2 kisses and he'll have realised that you're not going to be jumping into bed with him any time soon!

Really, stop over-thinking this one. You are so suspicious of this guy, attributing a whole pile of shady motives to everything he does or doesn't do, that it's rather doubtful whether you're ready to date at all. Sure, there are some dangerous characters around, but the vast majority of people are fine!

We are both 27. Have been dating for one month like 5-6 dates and then a break for 2 weeks like planning and cancelling dates because we are busy. It isn't even a relashionship. Just 1-2 kisses nothing more and he has respected this since I want to take things a little bit more slow. now for the next date he insists to cook for me in his apartment. And I insisted to do smth else since he could be tired from work. If a man asks for this does it always mean he is looking for sex? I am more for a normal date outside since I want to know him better before sex.

Can't answer for all men.

Just tell him you'll come over, but no sex. If he tries, throw wine in his face and leave. Slam the door so hard his cheap paintings fall of the wall.

It doesn't mean that is expecting sex or that he'd try anything or anything else such. However, it does put you in a situation where things can happen, so when it's such early going, better safe than sorry. You simply don't know him well enough to know either way. Could be he is planning on being a total gentleman, could be he is planning on plying you with a few drinks, a romantic home meal and hoping you'll loosen up and end the night in bed.

Overall, if you are not comfortable and would be happier and more yourself and relaxed out in public, then stick to that. No point in going and then feeling tense the whole time because that won't make for a fun date or a good time for either one of you. Go over to his place only when you actually feel comfortable with that. If there is something about this guy that's setting off your alarm bells or your intuition is telling you something is off, even if you can't put your finger on it and rationalize it....you better listen to it.

Archived