One day, you will wake up, no longer feeling that ache in the pit of your stomach. The kind of ache of longing for that person who is now gone. You will wake up bittersweet, with no more anger, sadness or regret. You will find that you are better off not knowing that person any longer in your current present.

One Day you will take a leap of faith and put your heart back out there again. Because you will be ready in whatever circumstances in your life, you will find the right one.

One Day with that new person you will take what you wanted from the past and discard what was toxic, applying it to your new relationship.

One Day you will sit down In thought.

Realizing that the break up as painful as it was set you free.

Freedom comes at a cost.

One Day your happiness will be profound proving

That you never needed your ex all along.

I hope my friends here on ENA that you take it one day at a time because that One Day will come along.

Lisa

One day, you will wake up, no longer feeling that ache in the pit of your stomach. The kind of ache of longing for that person who is now gone. You will wake up bittersweet, with no more anger, sadness or regret. You will find that you are better off not knowing that person any longer in your current present.

One Day you will take a leap of faith and put your heart back out there again. Because you will be ready in whatever circumstances in your life, you will find the right one.

One Day with that new person you will take what you wanted from the past and discard what was toxic, applying it to your new relationship.

One Day you will sit down In thought.

Realizing that the break up as painful as it was set you free.

Freedom comes at a cost.

One Day your happiness will be profound proving

That you never needed your ex all along.

I hope my friends here on ENA that you take it one day at a time because that One Day will come along.

Lisa

Half way through my tears fell out, "one day" is exactly what I've been holding for to achieve. Thank you.

Archived