What does it mean?

Lyndaqwer1213

Hello guys, approximately 2 months ago I confessed to a guy, whom I know almost 3 years, about my feelings. Everything was going well, he even said he also likes me for a long time and we started to hang out more and etc., and around 2 weeks ago he asked me out. I said that i will think about it and we agreed to meet up next week since we had tests and assignments submissions. HOWEVER, he disappeared and stopped writing to me. This week i saw him in the university, but something was off, we did not go home together as usual and haven't even talked normally, just was saying Hi to each other.

Guysssss, what is going on??? I am so confused about this whole situation and i really want to be with him

Can anyone tell me what does his behavior mean??

You told him you'd think about it? What was to think about? If I was the guy, I'd find that off-putting. He probably thought: She told me of her feelings, we hung out and enjoyed it, I finally ask her on a proper date and she says "I'll think about it." ???

You need to ask him out now, and pay for the date, for your dumb behavior.

Hello guys, approximately 2 months ago I confessed to a guy, whom I know almost 3 years, about my feelings.

Everything was going well, he even said he also likes me for a long time and we started to hang out more and etc., and around 2 weeks ago he asked me out. I said that i will think about it and we agreed to meet up next week since we had tests and assignments submissions.

HOWEVER, he disappeared and stopped writing to me. This week i saw him in the university, but something was off, we did not go home together as usual and haven't even talked normally, just was saying Hi to each other.

I'm confused about a few things.

You "confess" your feelings, he feels the same and you start hanging out more. What does this "hanging out" consist of? Going on dates, having sex?

Two weeks ago he asked you out, you told him you need to think about it but then mutually AGREE on a date and time next week to meet up? Is this correct?

But since then he's stopped texting/emailing however you were communicating.

You ran into him, something felt "off" because you did not go home together like you usually do? For what, to have sex?

I don't know if I have interpreted this correctly, if you would clarify that would be great. My response will depend on such clarification.

Archived