2 weeks ago my b/f said i love you for about a week or 2. then after him and my sister got into a fight 2 days later after that i said "do you still love me?" he replys "as a friend".

does this mean??? does he want to take it back???

the first time he said i love you was while i was giving him a b.j. he explained all the bad stuff he was telling ppl. about me and why it was said. he told me i was special to him. he didnt know where he would be with out me. and wouldnt let me continue giving him oral. he said he just wanted to go to sleep and hold me in his arms.

FOR GODS SAKE HE DELT WITH BLUE BALLS FOR @ DAYS BECAUSE OF THIS. PLEASE HELP??

It is completely normal for a guy to tell you he loves you while you are doing something sexual. But that doesn't mean he loves you it means he loves what you are doing. I am sorry to tell ya this but if a guy says "as s friend" it means as a friend. He got what he wanted now he wants you as a friend probly with benefits....Don't let him use you! Alot of guys will tell you they love you and they need you when they want something sexual or when its convient for them. Then they want you as a friend the rest of the time. He wants to have his cake and eat it too. Probly because you are giving him sexual favors when he wants it and when you think you guys are hooked up he says oh no we are just friends therfore giving him the "right" to chill with other girls. HE IS A DOG! He will grow out of this....Hopefully! But for now girl get rid of him ignore him! He may come around and he may not. You are better off without that type of guy! Also look for those signs for the future so you don't get taken advantage of again.

Oh god "he would continue to let you give him oral" like it is some kind of privilege? Anywas, besides that yeah girl, I am sorry but he didn't mean it. I love you isn't something that can be "taken back". You either love someone or you don't. Just because me and my ex aren't together and never will be I still love him, I am just not IN LOVE with him. See the difference. But I think in your case he never loved you, maybe loved the way you gave a bj or helped him when he was about to puke. Find someone that doesn't throw this powerful word around.

Oh god "he would continue to let you give him oral" like it is some kind of privilege?

i said he WOULDN'T continue to let me give him oral.

i do understand that loving someone and beng in love with them are different. but i just dont understand why someone would say that for no reason though. like for instance about a week ago he climbed into bed gave me a kiss said i love you and went to sleep. nothing happened and nothing has happened between us. idk maybe it me. maybe im doing something wrong for him to keep pulling away like this. its liek we get so close and take everything a step further and then he pulls away and sometimes picks a fight with me or does/says things to the extent to wear he knows im gonna pick a fight with him. know what i mean?

but i did like your comment on "maybe he loves the way you give him oral or the way you helped him puke". that was an awsome comment. really it was.