Random text from ex

Just a quick question. My ex has been texting me more lately in a friendly way. Small chat really. Becoming more often.

She's in a relationship.

The text was "are u happy" replied with a smart comment and asked about what.? She replied in general and hopes I find love in happiness. Asked if she was and replied yes.

Few mins later I start to discuss I saw a Facebook status update that got me down and she started to ask if we went on dates etc.. after she started to ask who, told her I was uncomfortable with discussing this..

Ok, nvm have a good evening. Replied you still care. and she told me she doesn't have feelings like that for me anymore.

Question is why would a ex random ask if I was happy.. It confuses me, yes I still care for her. Been 4 months since we broke up.

Sorry to hear this, it's time to tell her no communication and delete and block her. This is a bizarre combination of friendzoning, breadcrumbs, nosiness and gloating. You don't need that.

Don't be turned into a male-girlfriend and start discussing dating lives. yikes. in a relationship.[/b] she started to ask if we went on dates etc.. after she started to ask who, told her I was uncomfortable with discussing this..

My post sounded like all of that.?

Reading what you typed has open my eye's. She still has items at my house she is suppose to pick up. Planning this week.

I've moved on and we were married. There are times I reminisce and let it be. Don't want her back, she is always first to text and last.

Problem is she won't let me go for one reason or another. After this last text conversation don't think I'll here from her in awhile.. said She was checking up on me as a friend and it seems I feel more than that to her..

Did text you still care.. and said not talking feelings..

Sorry to hear this, it's time to tell her no communication and delete and block her. This is a bizarre combination of friendzoning, breadcrumbs, nosiness and gloating. You don't need that.

Don't be turned into a male-girlfriend and start discussing dating lives. yikes.

She wants to let you know SHE's happy in her new relationship. I know, it doesn't make sense, but it's not you she cared about, she cares at the fact that she needs to flaunt her happiness to you.

Block delete and go no contact. It will do you more harm than good having any contact with her at this moment. Just take it as, you are not yet ready to be friends with her or have any kind of contact. Focus on your healing.

It sounds like she's glowing with the knowledge that you're still pining for her. I would take that as an insult, rather than a compliment, especially since she's with someone else. Also, if she had your best interests in mind, she certainly wouldn't be rubbing your nose in her new relationship.

Why not stand up for yourself and block her, which could possibly result in her changing her tune?

Archived