Fell for a girl who lead me on

Hershey

So I'm a guy and a senior in high school, and I've never had a real girlfriend before. I've never had my first kiss and obviously still have my virginity. This girl from my school who I never really thought of as anything more than a friend(I didn't know her too well, but I still talked to her sometimes) messaged me out of nowhere a little over a month ago, and we started talking. Just as friends. We made plans to hang out a few times and they all went ing awesome and we both had a great time every time we hung out. As we started to hang out more I caught feelings for her really, really hard. I couldn't stop thinking about her all day every day no matter what I was doing. We talked constantly through texting and I finally thought that I found someone that I really truly liked and that liked me back. I was so happy.

Then out of nowhere one day she slows down texting me and doesn't really want to hang out anymore. This really killed me. We continued to talk quite a bit and ended up hanging out a couple more times in the following week but it just wasn't the same. I was crushed. Wondering what was going on was absolutely killing me inside and I just couldn't handle not knowing how she felt about me, so I ended up teller her that I liked her over text and she told me that she didn't want a relationship and that we could be friends. I thought I was okay after her telling me this because I finally knew where she stood, but oh my god I was so wrong.

I can't stop thinking about her. I think about her all the time and I'm a mess. One minute I'll be okay and the next I'll be ready to ing bawl my eyes out. I really love this girl. It hurts so much to know that she doesn't feel the same way, especially after I thought 100% that she liked me.

We used to talk constantly and be so close. I learned so much about her and told her so much about me in about a months time but I feel like all of that is completely forgotten now. I just want to be close to her again, even if we don't end up dating. I just feel like I've lost such a good friend and it hurts so ing much. What do I do?

Sorry to hear this. Some girls just want a lot of guy friends for the attention. Hopefully you've pulled back and don't initiate texts or hang out. Now it's time to start talking to other girls.

Work on a self improvement plan. New clothes, hair, image etc. Get more involved in school activities. Socialize and be friendly with people and other girls in particular.

I ended up teller her that I liked her over text and she told me that she didn't want a relationship and that we could be friends.

Archived