Mer24

Iv been with my partner 4 and a half years and we have a daughter.. weve always been so close and still are and we have such a beautiful relationship.. iv been having family issues lately and iv suffered from depression.. My partner has always supported me as i have with him, Lately when we fight he says things that have put me down personally and its hurt me alot weve spoke about it and he always hates himself after cause he was just saying it in the heat of the moment.. last week i met a guy iv known for years and he ended up saying he liked me but bear in mind i showed no interest and brushed it off but i was talking to him again last few days and i like talking to him but i feel so awful and guilty, i always turn guys away iv never strayed from my partner and never wanted too.. why am i talking to this person i feel so lost and dont know what to do? I want my partner and only him but i also feel im drawn to this other guy lately for some reason but i do completely trust myself not to do anything.. please help !!!

He is providing attention that you lack at home.... and you want the thrill of an affair for a huge ego boost.

What does this have to do with wanting to have an affair?: "iv been having family issues lately"

last week i met a guy iv known for years and he ended up saying he liked me .. why am i talking to this person i feel so lost and dont know what to do? i also feel im drawn to this other guy lately for some reason but i do completely trust myself not to do anything..

you're drawn to this guy because he gives you attention. you should talk to your partner about how you're starting to detach from him and find ways to improve the relationship. in the long wrong, if you continue this, you may hurt yourself and that guy youre talking to.

Archived