It Sucks Cause I Love Her

Mr Single

so there's this girl I've been on and off talking to for about two years. we've never dated for a multitude of reasons, but i fell in love with her, so moving on is almost impossible. i see her a lot because we both work and perform in the same facility, and we do talk and consistently flirt in person. but when we're not in person it's a different story. she won't text me unless i constantly double or triple text her and she never has told me how she really feels in recent months. on top of this, another girl that works at the place we both work at spread a rumor around that i kissed her, so the girl I've been talking to believes her and thinks I'm talking to someone else. what do i do?

If you work with her be friendly and professional and knock off the flirting and messaging. Is she married/has a bf? Or does she just not date coworkers?

Step back from this and only message back if she initiates. Why did this other coworker spread this rumor? Is she into you?

Try getting on someone dating apps to pursue something with a better outcome that this chronic frustration.

we've never dated for a multitude of reasons. i see her a lot because we both work and perform in the same facility, and we do talk and consistently flirt in person. she won't text me unless i constantly double or triple text her

Archived