Should I feel this way

help2586

So my bf of 7 years plans on starting a rapping career. He is starting his first video shoot next week- all his ideas he told me at first included no females. Now just yesterday he comes with all new ideas including females (I can't attend being that I'm pregnant) is it wrong for me to be upset about this rrl

Backup dancers for music videos have been around forever and enhances the protection. Perhaps being pregnant is making you insecure?

Maybe, I know if I wasn't I would definitely be in it, I'm just more upset it's being done while I'm pregnant.... and maybe it's my hormones,.. I'm guessing I should let it go ?

Most people have jobs where they work with people of the opposite sex. I don't know why you became pregnant with a man who you don't trust.

It's no where in this thread where I said I didn't trust him ! It's more of me being hormonal that I can't attend the video .... right you don't know

Maybe, I know if I wasn't I would definitely be in it, I'm just more upset it's being done while I'm pregnant.... and maybe it's my hormones,.. I'm guessing I should let it go ?

Yes you should let it go. When it comes to this kind of stuff, you can't really time it or let opportunities pass him by. Look at it this way - if this works, then there will be plenty more videos that you will be a part of. If it doesn't, it really didn't matter that much anyway. I'd say be supportive and focus on your baby. Female backup dancers, singers - it's all part of the job and just a job.

Yes you should let it go. When it comes to this kind of stuff, you can't really time it or let opportunities pass him by. Look at it this way - if this works, then there will be plenty more videos that you will be a part of. If it doesn't, it really didn't matter that much anyway. I'd say be supportive and focus on your baby. Female backup dancers, singers - it's all part of the job and just a job.

I appreciate the advice and I'm going to take it ! Thanks for not being rude like this other person was !

Archived