i am in love with my boss

Not a good idea at all. Mainly because he is married but also because he is your boss! That is just way too complicated. I would try and not be around him (unless other people are there) and not talk too personally with him. You need to focus on getting an available guy. Its not fair to put his marriage at risk, what future would a relationship with him have?

JZ

Please don't act on your fantasy/desire.

Read Gloria Vanderbilt's biography "It seemed important at the time". she emphasizes to stay away from married men. They break your heart. They never leave their wives (you may think you can do that-but years may go by). Lastly, just think about the pain you are causing another woman. Put yourself on her shoes-would you like another woman to do this to you and the man you love?

Im in a simular situation but she is married too. We both are in marriages that are bad, Im separated she isnt. We have done nothing but talk and flirt. We have an incredibel ability to talk to each other profesionally and intimently. Its like both of us are interviewing each other just in case we both were to leave our spouses.

If your single and your boss wants out of his relationship then wait. If he is just using his power to get some side action, dont....