Problems staying erect

Cleardecisions

I agree with the others...cut down on the alcohol, cut down on the blow jobs, get together in a comfortable setting and things will hopefully go more smoothly.

The ex bf has got to go and yes, I can see how him still hanging around is making things crappy. I hope she can get him to move out and end contact soon, otherwise it will keep messing with things.

Me personally, I would tell her to get hold of me..ONLY when the ex is gone and it's done.

I think you'd gain more confidence if things didn't feel so unstable all the time.

I came from your shorter post, so I’ll reply on that question. From my perspective the importance of sexual performance depends on the motivation for the relationship. If she is romantically interested, it would not be a problem and you can work on it. However, if the relationship is more built on sexual interest (which one could assume from your other post), not performing might be a deal breaker.

I came from your shorter post, so I’ll reply on that question. From my perspective the importance of sexual performance depends on the motivation for the relationship. If she is romantically interested, it would not be a problem and you can work on it. However, if the relationship is more built on sexual interest (which one could assume from your other post), not performing might be a deal breaker.

I don't know how you can take that this was intimate about sex from the other thread. Could you explain your reasoning? Yes we fooled around a lot, but we were connecting on a much different level. Only maybe a 1/10 of our overall communication was even remotely sexual. There was definitely a lot more going on there, and we said as much multiple times. Did you read through our entire text conversation to deduce that? (I know it's pretty damn long, sry). But I find it hard to believe you can take it was only about sex if you did.

That doesn't mean I wasn't a rebound or negate any of the other things mentioned here. I'm just responding to your question of what the motivation was.

She mentioned she wanted me so bad she couldnt even look at me that Saturday. I kind of tongue in cheek said oh so your only in it for the D, got it. Totally joking of course. She responded with saying she didn't want me to think that, and that she really really liked me. I think it was genuine just based on the way it was said. Plus she was still talking about sex after the issues. Our texts should show the other side. It was definitely a part as is to be expected in any situation like this. She also had an slight issue down there (nothing bad by any means, not referring to any disease or disfigurement) that I didn't factor in bc I truly didn't care, but speaking to other women she may have very well been self conscious about it. If anything it was more her feeling bad she couldn't satisfy me in that way, which of course was as far from the truth as it could get.

I could understand if it were over the course of months or happened consistently over a longer period of time, but it was only 2 times we even attempted and within a few day span. To write someone off who admitted to not having done it in a while and only having sex with one other girl, she had to know I was probably a bit nervous. I don't even know if I would want a girl at that point who wrote someone off after being pretty open with her about it and after so few attempts. Plus she gave me road head the next time we hung out and mentioned how good it would feel when it finally happens, in addition to the playful sexting after the fact that week. The more I talk thru it the more I don't think it was that, but am still eager for further insight!

Thanks

I wouldn't abandon a guy for not being able to stay erect. I only had sex with one person as well and I would only have sex if I really cared about a person. I would expect him make up for it by giving me lots of foreplay . But if it keeps happening you may want to seek medical help. You may just be inexperienced but if you keep having this issue it'd be a good idea

Archived