Please help me...my best friend and I are being separated cuz were going 2 different high schools. What can I do 2 cheer myself up? And to make things worse, two of my other closest friends are going to the same high school without me. Theyre like so close now and Im like just a friend, not a BFF, just an ordinary tagalong. Im almost jealous! How can I just realx and move on? please help, Im hurting

hey,

When I went to high school my best friend went to a different school. I thought we wouldn't be best friends anymore and surprisely enough I met a lot of new people to hang out with and so did she, she introduced me to her new friends and I introduced her to my new friends. It actually turned out for the better. You might feel left out right now but, once you start your new school you won't. Believe me!

hey i can relate to you. Not one of my friends went to my high school, and i made new friends, yes. But, keep in touch with your old friends, because its not hard. I still meet up with them twice or three times a week, and im sure you wont be considered a tagalong if you are a good friend.

Im still not happy at my high school, but its been like this for three years, and trust me, you'll be fine!

good luck

Really, it will all work out. You don't need to know how right now, as much as you wish you could know. Worrying is a form of control but no matter how much you worry, worry itself can't change the future, the present or the past....so try to let it go and just be with your feelings. It's ok to feel scared, uncertain, sad, whatever.

I think someday you might look back and remember worrying about your current situation and you'll laugh because you'll realize you didn't need to worry.