Iv screwed up

Ery1988

We are in a very difficult situation cos I met him during my divorce and my x husband has made life for him with me untenable... somehow we have kept coming back to each other for 2 yrs now

Joke, the sex must be awesome, it must be like a magnet or is he a good cook and you good at cleaning ?

I think it can be both. Dirty and loving. Dirty doesn't mean bad, it can be good! Raw, pure. As you said, awesome!

lol From my point of view it depends on what a person means when they use the word "dirty". I use the word in a joking way in relation to sex, I'm not into talking dirty, I don't need to, I find a woman who is kind, wise, sophisticated and knows what is good and what is evil and what is clean and what is dirty "a turn on" lol

I have yes and u are so right. Only time can heal it, and I need to help him trust me.

I have had a beneficial time here in this forum and I'm very pleased, unfortunately there are those who sometimes disagree with me and don't know the wisdom I have displayed and I judge it's the right time to leave you all now and I wish the good ones a bright future, I hope it is remembered that sometimes a person needs to act and speak like a spy in some situations to help reveal the true thoughts and feelings of some people, I know I have been right in all I have said here, bye bye And remember, don't be gullible lol

He's ignored every single text today and phone call... he's gone .... and I'm swallowing tears

Leave him alone, give him some space. That's what he's asked of you, respect him. If he wants to talk to you, he'll reach out when he's ready.

Leave him alone, give him some space. That's what he's asked of you, respect him. If he wants to talk to you, he'll reach out when he's ready.

This is good advice and will show him that you respect him and his need for space, instead of insisting on gratifying your own immediate need to close the gap due to your own anxieties. This is the first step towards him trusting you and trusting that you are capable of understanding his needs during times of stress or crisis. Hopefully, he will reciprocate in kind when you are experiencing stress or crisis, even if your needs are different than his.

How selfish, not to understand he was going through a difficult time , and only focus on your needs.

Jeeze rub it in why don't you....I don't think it's fair of you to be so mean to someone who clearly already knows they messed up. We're not perfect, we're human beings. So if you're not a human being and your some kind of robot then I don't think you should have this app. You should consider deleting it.

The app is after all called "not alone" seems to me like your trying to make her feel like she is. Just so you know, you are NOT ALONE. We've all made mistakes in relationships and has to learn from them. It's ok to make mistakes. Without them we wouldn't ever learn how to be great partners and friends.

Archived