why did he kiss someone else?

caroline9999

I met a guy 3 weeks ago he approached me we got along exchanged numbers but I left early as I didn't feel like staying too long out. We kept messaging but sth was odd he always needed longer to respond etc. we went out on a first day and got along super well . At the end he drove me home and kissed me . It was so passionate that we had to stop and I went home ( alone ) as we both discussed to pursue something more serious and not a one night stand. Surprisingly I didn't hear from him for a week till he msgd and said he was sorry. Busy with work and he will make up for it and what I am up for the weekend .

He didn't ask me out. I bumped into him the weekend and he was quite nice but I had to go to another place to which he said he will follow . I saw him later that night in the bathroom where he hugged me asking where I have been I said sorry we have a birthday i am at the table all night . Suddenly he kisses me . Then we stopped and he said i ll see u upstairs I said no I will leave just call me .

When I went to get my coat I decided to go and say proper bye where I saw him kissing another girl . I decided to acknowledge it and stood there looking . He was talking to her after and saw me suddenly he wasn't sure if I was there longer or not .

I left and I am not angry just surprised. Is he not interested or just shelving some dolls ?

Player. He told you what you wanted to hear. Then went on playing the field. He may or may not resurface. Most of these guys have no shame and will lie into your face for as long as you let them. He is shelving some dolls, as you put it.

Archived