Confused and unhappy

Whiteglow

First timer on here

I am 26 i recently meet this amazing girl 6 weeks ago for the first 4/5 weeks we where so happy world was perfect and not a day would go past were we didnt talk or see each other and when we hung out we would spend 8 to 10 hours together we had sex after 4 weeks of seeing each other she is 30. But about a week ago she started to tell her family we were seeing each other.her brother who is away at the moment said we cant see each other any more because he dosnt like me have not meet him at all ever but i do live in a small town. and she lives at his house with her dad she also got put down to casual at work because there closing down. But as Soon as her brother said we can no longer see each other she has pulled away to the point last Wednesday she told me she needed space so i told her i understand i didnt text her at all and she rang me on thursday and we hungout all night and again i didnt text her and she texted me on friday and we hungout all night again and went for drinks . It felt like nothing has changed when we were out after we left the pub we walked half way home we sat down and talked me being a drunk idiot at the time thought i would just ask her why cant we be together and she said she already told me her family come first and she didnt want to loose them or make them angry she did kiss me on the walk home and gave me the look she always has but she got really angry at me and said i wasnt giving her space she left in a taxi and i walked home i texted her the next day apologising for pushing the fact of our realationship and i was being selfish and asked if we still could be friends i left it at that and a day and half later she messaged me saying i tryed taking advantage of her and she was vulnerable and she no longer wanted to be friends and she was going to block me wished me all the best xx. Before the hole brother thing happened i felt like i was in love and she actually told me 3 date in she was i looked at her in away i never looked at any one els before i wouldnt even look at another girl i only ever say her and ever time i did i would smile and with in a few hours it changed so much and went distanced to me? Just after a little advice on what todo ? Do i not text back to that message and see if she contacts me again or text her back saying i sorry and wish she would reconsider blocking me or any thing els ?

her family come first

This is probably the reason she's 30 and still single! Absolutely ridiculous that she is behaving this way at her age, but not much you can do about it.

I'd move on. She may try to come back, but it will likely just result in more drama. 6 weeks isn't long enough to really know someone, as you are discovering.

You need to respect her and leave her alone. The relationship is over. Her family takes priority.

I'm sorry, this happened. You cannot ever be friends. it's is time to delete her number and move on! You have only known her 1.5 months, You do not know her.

So i left it and did not wb to her and this afternoon she called me 4 x and 3 messages with in a hour when i was at training saying are you okay i still care about you ? Then pulling out i need to ask tell you something important so i called her back and she basically blamed me for deleting her of facebook which i didnt i deleted my account so i wouldnt hassle her on there and to just take a break from everthing and said why am i making this a drama? What do i do? Is she just trying to hurt me more or is she angry she still cares about me?what do i do?

So i left it and did not wb to her and this afternoon she called me 4 x and 3 messages with in a hour when i was at training saying are you okay i still care about you ? Then pulling out i need to ask tell you something important so i called her back and she basically blamed me for deleting her of facebook which i didnt i deleted my account so i wouldnt hassle her on there and to just take a break from everthing and said why am i making this a drama? What do i do? Is she just trying to hurt me more or is she angry she still cares about me?what do i do?

She's clearly unstable. Unless you want this in your life, block her and run. You may be dreaming of a future when you've worked through all these challenges and everything is wonderful again, but it's best to make relationship decisions based on how a relationship is RIGHT NOW -- not based on how it was in the past or how it might be in the future. Projecting the present drama into the future doesn't make this look so appealing.

Archived