Bf Is Jealous Of Guy Friends And Ex Bf's

My bf gets jealous very easily and dislikes the fact that i have one gf and all the rest are guys. I don't like girls... i don't like how they are two faced and the conversation topics that they have. I LOVE my bestfriend with all my heart though she's great. However he really hates the fact that I'm still good friends with ALL my ex bf's as well and that I still hang out with them. 2 nights ago i called him and he asked me wat i was gunna do all day. i said well i might be going to brians to help him clean up his house that got trashed after the kegger. he got upset, so i told him i wouldn't go. Then on msn brian's name was thanks so much Phil And Sara u guys rock! he got REALLY upset (he was at his friends at the time) and discussed it with his friends. Hes like so wat did u do yesterday... i said nothing i stayed home. He said you're lyin to me now i saw ur name in his msn name. I was like yah it said Phil and Sara.... I have an H in my name. I think he believed me but his friends didn't quite. And I was telling the truth. Ne wayz it wasn't that big of a deal... but I still want to be able to hang out with my ex's and have my bf realize that i love him and that they're just old flames that won't reignite themselves. How can i reassure him?

You can try to reassure him, but it's up to him to accept it. My ex was the same way...and it only got worse. Has you boyfriend ever had an ex cheat on him. Sometimes that causes men to act jealous. If he doesn't learn to trust you then you have no foundation on which to build your relationship. TRUST is in my opinoin THE most important factor in a relationship, without it there is nothing.

I must say that I am a jealous boyfriend.

Thankfully my girlfriend isn't best friends with her ex's. She and her most recent ex were starting to become friends again and I asked her to not and she respected how I felt. I'm not saying thats what you need to do, everyones situtation is different but I think you need to step back and look at your relationship. Is it worth losing your boyfriend for your ex, or visa versa?

Unfortunately, you need to decide which is more important-- your boyfriend or your guyfriends. It's not okay to have guyfriends if your boyfriend isn't happy with it. It's a sacrifice some people have to make.

I was the same way-- NO girl friends, JUST guy friends. And it caused many problems that weren't even worth it. When you're in a relationship, there's things you have to give up.

You don't have to, but your boyfriend will never be okay with it, and it will only cause problem after problem. Girls with boyfriends really shouldn't hang around with other dudes. Some may agree, some may disagree, but I know many do agree. It's up to you which you want as the outcome is very apparent in your relationship, as well as others.

I think it's ok for you to hang out with a lot of ex-boyfriends, but you should find some girls to keep your current boyfriend company while you are with these other guys. That way, you are both happy.

I have a feeling that your boyfriend may not trust you because you yourself say that girls are "two faced" and don't trust them.

honestly this isnt a problem with girls or guys who are friends. you need to look at it as something you can either compromise on or not. If you cant (as a couple) then you need to sit down with each other talk. Its up to you, it seems, to decide where your relationship is going

I agree that it's up to you to decide whether to accommodate him or not.

I also think is really goofy that he gets bothered by this: if something is inappropriate, then dump the girl but don't whine at her.

Lastly, most guys see women with all male friends/ex-b/fs that they hang around with a lot as huge red flags (almost as much as past cheating). Net result is that most men have sense not to date girls with too many male friends. There's a ton of posts on here about the fact that male friends, as often as not, wouldn't mind hooking up with the girl. Mix in a little alchohol and youth, and often it happens. More than that, the point is that the girl is intentionally hanging around with guys who would (or have) hooked up with her: it just doesn't smell right.