He stopped talking to me after everything was going so great... please help :(

broken91

Can somebody please help me, i'm afraid i'm going to be stuck in this depression forever ,if i don't nip it in the bud now. I'm not going to bore you with all of the details so to cut a long story short, last July i started dating one of my best guy friends (i've known him for years), we used to speak everyday about everything and he would always be there for me when i had no one else to talk to about my troubles. He met my mum who he got on really well with and she treated him like her own son. Anyway, we have the most amazing chemistry and theres nothing i didn't feel comfortable about telling him, we even slept together and he said he loved me during that time..

All this sounds so great however, after the last time i visited him (everything was amazing by the way) and we spent the most amazing weekend together, he told me he was about to get really busy with his PhD...he stopped contacting me and no longer texts me... i got frustrated with this and i removed him from Facebook (which i now regret doing) as its been 3 months since we last spoke. I don't know what to do because i still have strong feelings for him and i'm scared i'll never be able to move on. I've tried everything and all i want to do is be with him.. please help

Did you break up? Or did he just fade out? Is he away at school?

he told me he was about to get really busy with his PhD...he stopped contacting me and no longer texts me... i got frustrated with this and i removed him from Facebook as its been 3 months since we last spoke.
Did you break up? Or did he just fade out? Is he away at school?

He is away at University and he just faded out no explanation.. its messed with my head a lot because i feel like i imagined it all but it was all so real... What would you guys do in my situation? im trying my hardest to move on but i can't because my feelings for him are still there.. it hurts so much.

Archived