i duno how to do this

Okay I been going out with my girl for 3 months. I really care about her I always feel that she is the one. I mean I can look into this girls eyes and say, I LOVE YOU and mean it.

I mean we always love tryin new things, I mean I was the first guy she ever made out with the real thing tongue tongue yeah... well her big sister is always telling me you need to try newer things make her happy sexually. My idea oral sex. I'm not afraid to give her it how should I offer her it? what is a good plan with out literaly sayin o can I eat you out? well comment please yal. thanx for the help...

Slow down, texas hick, you are just 14! Fourteen. I imagine that your girlfriend cannot be much older... You are the first boy she kissed, and now you want to rush into having sex?

If you really love her, sex with such a young girl should not be a priority for you. Enjoy each other's company, but don't do anything you might regret one day, and please do not pressure her into anything that she does not want 100%.

And if you do decide to go ahead, remember to use condoms each and every time!

i agree with yal talkin i aint some pervert who just wants to have sex i just want to make her happy and not bore her thats all but i mean we see ill talk to her b4 i deside anything but yeah i was just askin how and like how would i just end up askin her this

i agree with yal talkin i aint some pervert who just wants to have sex i just want to make her happy and not bore her thats all but i mean we see ill talk to her b4 i deside anything but yeah i was just askin how and like how would i just end up askin her this

If you think you cannot enjoy each other's company without sexual activities than something is wrong.

It seems to me that you are trying too hard to please her. Things don't always have to be about sex. There are plenty more things that you can do with your girlfriend.

I know you are going to hate me for bringing up the age thing - but when i was 14 i thought i knew everything. But you will find out that your views will change dramatically from year to year as you grow. Try not to rush in to things.