hey everyone. okay i want to give you a breakdown and get some genearl opinions. my bf and i went out for 9 months, we were eachothers first relationship. he broke it off--he was confused. at first we were reallly tight but we drifted. i was beginning to move on and whatever. i still loved him but i lost hope and pretended watever. anways like 6 months after our breakup we started getting realllly tight. tons of flirting and whatever. so we had a converstaion and discovered we both still like eachohter but dont want to go back down that road at least not now. so anways after that converstaion we spent a couple of days together making out and just getting into it, talking whatever. march break came and ihavnt seen him, just talked online. now the first day that we made out he blurted out i love you. and i wasl ike are you sure because i had this feeling it just wasnt for real. anways that passed...then now his friend was telling me how "he tells me he likes you alot and thinks about you 24/7 but that he feels guilty about something but doesnt know what." what do you tihnk he could be guilty about? and what do you think about this situation in general.

Have you talked to him about what went on during that 6 month hiatus? Did he see someone else? In general i think rekindling your interest in one another is great. If he is confused I would question what exactly happened when you two weren't together for 6 months. Perhaps he was with someone and feels guilty because he loves you and feels he might have betrayed you. Of course I am only speculating...

lol yeah....during our breakup neither of us even liked anyone else. honeslty maybe the fact that we havnt been attracted to anyone else is causing both of us to get really bored and turn to eachother lol. no i love him but i dont know if he loves me. as far as another girl honestly im like 99% sure it wasnt. he doesnt even flirt with girls hes superrr shy and very picky. and we talked when we broken up and talked about "other ppl" which was both a nothing. i would talk bout guys i thought were hot but that was it. and he did the same. no actual feelings. but that guilty thing i dont know...i have a feeling his friend does know something lol but i dont want to look super nosy! and yeah things are weird between me and him...some days its soo hott and other days its like he doesnt care and im a pretty good actress lol. but yeah....its still fun and im enjoying it for now! but this guilty thing is making me wonderrrrr....hmmmmm