What she is thinking

gemini88

Hi, so i met her on dating app... went out with her 3 times, places where she likes. First 2 dates she seemd little shy but on 3rd she strarted opening up a bit & some what flirting. The thing is she never initiate txts but replies to my txts frequently. There has been some clingyness as its very confusing what exactly she is thinking about us. Any guidelines please??

LOL!!! OP don't talk too much in between the dates. it peters out soon and you get bored or she ghosts on you...keep it minimal, to how are you and setting up dates.

Of course i am keeping that much only... i have dated 5-6 girls before her so i know... but u always get confused with the new one... you know wht m saying

Texting too much is friendzone behavior. Ask her out in person and talk on dates in person. Use texting for basic communication. Texting is NOT a relationship builder.

She is probably wondering if you are interested because all you do is text too much rather than talk about and plan dates and if you are wasting her time with nonsense texts.

went out with her 3 times. The thing is she never initiate txts but replies to my txts frequently.

Archived