I really don't know what to do...deciding between 2 situations.

Lotusavx

I have been dating this guy for a month and a half now. I like him a lot, like the idea of being in a relationship and enjoy spending time with him. I felt like I was ready to have a relationship. Having my doubts now though. I recently just met my good friends new boyfriends best friend. He's a nice guy, and we all spend a lot of time together. We were all drinking one night and we ended up having sex. Here is where the problem is: my current boyfriend can't have sex with me for more than 5 minutes. He has erectile problems and he can't stay hard with me. He swears it is not because of me, but I still end up feeling unattractive.

The sexual chemistry I have with my friends boyfriends friend is amazing. We both like the same things, and I ended up doing it again last night. I know it is so wrong, and I feel awful. I want a relationship with my current boyfriend, but we can't have sex. I'm torn as to what to do. I don't know if my current boyfriend is too much like my ex, or its too soon for a relationship. I want a relationship, but I want to have sex with her boyfriends friend. I'm so stuck, and I don't want to continue sleeping with someone else and leading him on. I need some advice and perspective into what to do. Please don't judge me and tell me I'm a horrible person, I know it's terrible what I have done and I don't want to hurt anyone. I'm just not sure what to do and if I am even ready for a relationship. I do think that being sexually unfulfilled is a big reason why this is happened. If I was having great sex with my boyfriend, I wouldn't even think of cheating.

Agreed with the others, dump your boyfriend. You sound like a sexual person so I don't think it would work out for you to be in a relationship with someone who has ED problems. Plus, you're already having casual sex with this other guy, can't beat that arrangement, I'd milk that as long as it lasts but make sure you're single while you're doing it.

Archived