Love spells to bring back an ex?

TheAviator

I hate to be blunt, but if I were him I wouldn't take you back either. My ex girlfriend was emotionally unstable as well, I don't know why but she changed emotionally over time. She broke up with me a total of three times, she would break up with me then ask for me back. She tried doing it again a few weeks ago but I finally told her to get out of my life.

You need to find yourself first. Stop worrying about dating other guys, it seems that your ex is doing exactly what I'm doing, and that is moving on. Really....can you blame him? You break up with him once and now you want him back? Hate to say it, but I'd be doing the same thing he's doing. The chances of you getting back with him are pretty slim. Sorry if I sound blunt, I'm just telling you like it is.

Look. I am a devout Christian with an uncanny amount of knowledge of the occult arts. There are things you can do in the form of Magick, or even hypnosis, but they are not without consequences. And consequences can come in the form of: maybe you get him back, and then maybe he leaves you 2 years later when you're pregnant. What you need to do is pray to God for healing, and NOT to get your ex back as this is borderline black magick. Along the lines of magick, wear garnet; it is rumored to return lost love. Further, look into the healing properties of TURQUOISE, ROSE QUARTZ, RHODOCHROSITE, especially. But just go NC, hit your depression head on with meds if needed, pray for healing, and work on you.

And if you want to eliminate depression, from a psychiatry stand-point: 200 mg Bupropion/Wellbutrin (Dopamine based AD, gives energy and a happy mood) and 100 mg Lamictal (anti-convulsant and awesome mood regulator). These two drugs saved my life as I have a tendency to suffer Major Depressive Disorder and Bipolar II post-break up. Only take name brand or Teva Lamictal, Mylan brand Bupropion... for generics. I recommend this combo for EVERYONE, as it can help EVERYONE. and unlike other psych meds like Prozac, Paxil, or Lithium. There are NO side effects.

Don't contact him again. I also broke up with my ex 3.5 months ago and DESPERATELY wanted her back a week later, until just recently. I dealt with the underlying cause: depression. Now I am just fine going NC forever. And trust me, I was going insane with desire for her. Work on you. And don't cast spells.

Peace

Archived