Being a "little man"

Matto85

Hi!

My first post on these forums but I felt compelled to respond.

I've not read all of the posts here but, it is a fact that all men and women have preferences and prerequisites they deem desirable or even required from a potential partner.

It's also true that a lot of women do prefer a tall(er), that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

I completely empathise with you about your feelings.

I'm a 5'3" man and it did make me bitter in the past that I wouldn't even be considered just because of that one factor.

However, I'm passed that now, if a woman doesn't want to consider me because of that one attribute, then I wouldn't want to date them either!

I dated a girl many years ago who was 5'9" (6ft in heels)! What I found most interesting about it was the reaction from other guys when we went out. I get the feeling they couldn't understand why this girl would want to be with a vertically challenged guy like moi. 5 & 1/2 years in that relationship = a strong neck heh

You are who you are, the are only some things you can change about yourself (if you want to), concentrate on making positive changes, not dwelling on the things you cannot change or other people's judgements.

I used to be the same, always thinking that being short means i'm unattractive. I reached the point where i realized that i'm working against myself and i got over it. It's a shame it took me so long, i had my first girlfriend at 26.

Now i am engaged to her and she says i'm the best lover she ever had and she tells me every day that i'm sexy and she's been telling me that from the first day we met.

I'm 5'6" and i guess i'm average down there ( if you ask me it's small, if you ask her it's big ) so i never thought this would happen so there is hope

Thank you guys so much! I feel a lot better putting this whole thing into perspective. Every one of you are absolutely right and feministdude you are ABSOLUTELY right. I'll go work on myself with the only endgame being self fulfillment and hopefully relationships and women will be a by product of that. Again thank you everyone for the fresh perspectives

Good luck, Matt! Actually you've got a lot going for you, and I really hope you get the relationship you want!

• 1 month later...

When you're sitting, like during a meeting at work, you're likely about the same height as everyone else. 5'6" is below average, and most women are romantically attracted to guys who are at least a little bit taller than they are. Half of the adult female population is shorter than you are, and most of them would consider you.

Regarding your fitness and shape, you can change that. Not overnight, but six months from now, you could be just as fit as you once were. As to having a small penis, there's nothing you can do to change that, but you can work around it during sex with some imagination and a desire to please a partner. A woman who accepts you knowing your height and other qualities isn't likely to consider your penis size a dealbreaker; however, a lack of confidence or effort is very likely to be a dealbreaker.

Mine is under 3 inches long erect, far from ideal, but not a barrier to romance or good sex.

Archived