I want my cheating ex-bf back...

I know this may sound stupid of me... I dont even know how I got to feeling so low but I want my ex back... even though he cheated on me repeatedly, lied to me and didn't care about me much. He saw me as an object rather than a person with feelings. But for some stupid reason... I still miss him... everything reminds me of him. I don't know why I'm still hanging on. What I would like to do is to brush this off and think that I can do better.. .but I'm so lonely and I've lost so much self esteem that it's hard for me to believe that. How do I get past that and think more of myself? I know that if I ever went back to him, I would always hold a grudge against him and he would cheat on me again, and again, and again. Please... I need some advice... I feel like I'm trapped in a sitiuation that I shouldn't even think of consideing. Thanks for your replies

I know this may sound stupid of me... he cheated on me repeatedly, lied to me and didn't care about me much. He saw me as an object rather than a person with feelings. I've lost so much self esteem. I know that if I ever went back to him, I would always hold a grudge against him and he would cheat on me again, and again, and again.

Learn the above by heart, Every time you think of him repeat it to yourself until you realise what a loser he is and how you can do so much better for yourself. Self esteem comes from within, don't allow him to destroy yours. He simply is not worth it.

don't contact him!!!

you're lonely, so maybe something seems better than nothing...but sometimes, in reality, nothing is far better than the wrong something

he is the WRONG something!!!

can you call some friends and go out and have fun?

Surround yourself with as many distractions as possible! FAST!

Go out on the town, meet new people, join new clubs, catch up with old friends, talk to current friends, go on a holiday...

Girl, do ANYTHING! This boy will be the end of you, you may as well be playing with a box of blades!

Do WHATEVER it takes to get away.

This will sound really goofed up but use LOGIC instead of emotion. What are you going to get out of him other than moe pain and punishment. You would be defeating the purpose of a relationship, which is to be HAPPY with your partner. And you will NEVER be happy should you go for this guy again. Hate to sound like a harsh person but it is failry obvious you have no idea what you are doing. Use your head and I wish you well on your hopefully "intelligent" decision.

Sometimes I think if a poster just goes back and reads thier own post that they just left, they will see the light and answer thier own question, no?

Because when I read your post I see the answer crystal clear.

(and it's leave him be, he's a cheating loser who treated you like dirt, in case you can't see it.)