Should I be Ashamed?

During sex with my wife I fantasize about other women. Not all the time but here lately quite a bit. Usually these fantasies are sexual memories from my early teen years but recently I have been having thoughts of sleeping with my mother in law. Although she is 67 she is one fine looking women. Great shape and the experience that comes with age I feel she would be one wild role in the hay. Strange or what?

Those type of thoughts about other women are normal. If you have having problems in your relationship and you are thinking of other woman as a result of this then it could you be you way of manifesting the problem in your relationship. The whole mother thing is pretty normal if you are attracted to her. I cant relate to thinking any 67 year olds physically attractive we dont have the same tastes. I wouldnt worry about it too much unless it comes to the point where you feel the thought is coming around too much.

and i thought i was the only one who fantasized about other girls and my gf's mom while having sex with my gf. I think this happens after you been with someone for awhile and you already know how the sex will be. I wonder if girls think about other guys while having sex, ladies ?

I had a sex-only relationship with someone for a short while and towards the end I started having feelings for someone new. The last time I had sex with the sex-only partner, I fantasized about this new guy that I had feelings for. That thought really disturbed me.

I felt quite 'dirty' for thinking of someone else while having sex with him. That was the last time we had sex and I broke off our agreement shortly afterwards. I felt guilty.

Don't you guys feel guilty for doing that? Almost like you're cheating?

I'm sure it's sort of something that you can't help doing, but if I knew that my boyfriend was doing that, I'd be devastated!!!!!

I do NOT think about other guys when I'm having sex with my boyfriend, and wouldn't even think about ever doing it. Even though they might not ever know you're doing it, I think it's rude!

I guess you just have to ask yourself if it would hurt you if they did it to you, and if you don't care if they did, maybe you just don't care enough about that person to be with them anymore.

People deserve better than that!!

Now if you both did it, and didn't care, it's probably because you don't care about eachother, but she's your wife!!!! I think it's wrong and disturbing, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

I think that if you're married to someone for a while, it's only natural to have fantasies about being with others. I don't exactly think that humans are biologically wired to be monogamous. It's not that we can't be - it just requires quite a bit of effort on our part.

If I were married, I'd rather my husband have occasional fantasies rather than act out on them....