seriously is this normal?

ahh okay. i need just some advice. my ex and i just like RECENTLY got back together sort of. anyways, we ended up making out for a good hour yesterday and it was great, he didnt even want to leave, his mom called him at least 5 times till he finally was like dammmmmitttt i HAVE TO GO and then told me that he loves me! anways...today he said he was going to go play bball. honestly is this normal? to play instead of make out with a girl?? the thing is we decided to take it really slow and just see how it goes. no RELATIONSHIP just if we feel like it fine if not fine...but would he not feel like it so quickly. it was obvious he had a lot of fun yesterday--i dont know....im so confused. any replies are very much appricated!

Sounds almost idenical to my situation...My ex told me he loves me and all that nonesense...

Now he hasnt got much time to even stay on the phone with me. He says he just got done working out and has to get in the shower...or he'll say hes on the way to gym and i caught him in a lie last thursday...Guys are so GAy sometimes!

Im going to tell him we need to talk and let him know how i feel..I think u should do the same thing. Just be real with him and tell him to stop beating around the bush...

let me know how it goes.

Yes its normal...and healthy. If he spends all his spare time with you he will just end up feeling stifled and trapped. You should also pursue other interests. Most people do not like others being totally dependent on them for their happiness and life experiences.

I don't think it's a big deal...you both need time to process this change in your relationship and you agreed to take things slowly...wanting to play ball the day after making out with you for the first time in a while is probably a sign that he doesn't want to get too intense too quickly, and he wants to make make sure he keeps doing what he enjoys outside of the relationship...you agreed to go with the flow and see what happens, so try your to see his time away from you in that light. hope that helps.

I think you both better have other interests or your relationship will get into trouble . You have to be a well rounded person who can spend time away from your boyfriend/girlfriend without getting freaked. This is healthy. Don't worry.

If he stops calling and doesn't make time for you AT ALL.. then you should be worried... otherwise get busy girl. You probably have things you would enjoy doing that don't involve him.

Like my signature says: You need a life for you, one for him and one for you as a couple.

Love

it is normal. he needs to have his own interests and things he likes to do . you cant expect his life to revolve around you (no offence) ... but if you wanted to go shopping with your girlfriends instead of hanging out with him... that would be normal right? Same goes for him if he wants to play bball with his friends. theres plenty more opportunities for you two to have your time together!

Hi Goddess...

I'm with the others, it is totally normal.

After all it is ONLY ONE DAY. Guys (and girls) need many things on the go to be and feel healthy. I think it is great that he went to play B-ball with his friends.

You should be happy for him and find something healthy to do with your spare time too. In a healthy relationship you CANNOT rely on the other person for happiness and entertainment all the time.

Good luck!