Mood is so low today.

JTP1994

I can't stop posting. I'm really bored right now with life, I'm trying to keep myself busy but it just isn't enough.

I'm in university and all my friends have gone home, I'm just sat here with absolutely nothing to do. I only stayed because I want to get the most out of my gym membership as it runs out soon but I didn't want to go home and spend another £25 on a gym membership when I was only like 10 days into this one.

I'm living in the same area as my ex and I don't think it's healthy and none of my friends are here. It sounds like an absolute disaster on paper when I write it.

Today, I wake up, and I'm just feeling like rock bottom all day. I miss my ex, I miss having someone to lie about with when I'm feeling down and I miss just having someone to love.

I think it's all been triggered by me seeing her with someone else the other day. I have been doing so well, my head kept high and my mood/mindset nothing but positive.

And then BAM. Set back a little. I can't cry. I am a crier but it just isn't happening. I'm just really like idk weird right now. I know our relationship is over. I know I wont get back with her. Hell, I don't even want to that badly. I know we weren't good together but I can't get rid of these feelings. I understand we are better apart but I'm just not sure what is going on with me.

Should I start a journal? I'm just slowly feeling lost I dunno. This human that I trusted for so long is still getting to me so badly. I've been doing well too. Maybe it's just a bad day but I can't run from it.

It must be in the air today. I woke up weeping and couldnt get out of the bed untill noon,just layed there thinking aboht everything with my ex. And I'm not a crier, I cried maybe twice in last ten years.

Tommorrow is another day,maybe it brings some sunshine to our lives.

Have you tried playing some games to get your mind off things. It seems to me that reading helps in a way.

It's okay to feel this way. One thing I've learned about this site is that it makes you incredibly focused on your own thoughts and feelings. You're able to sort through them all when before, it was just a jumbled mess.

Start a journal if it helps you. If you take a look at mine, you'll see how far I have come in just the year and a half since I started it. I'm literally posting in there right now about how I've changed.

It must be in the air today. I woke up weeping and couldnt get out of the bed untill noon,just layed there thinking aboht everything with my ex. And I'm not a crier, I cried maybe twice in last ten years.

Tommorrow is another day,maybe it brings some sunshine to our lives.

Have you tried playing some games to get your mind off things. It seems to me that reading helps in a way.

Yeah but nothing is working today!!

I'm very similar today. I woke up at noon because of my sleeping pattern currently and I didn't move for hours. Hit the gym, felt myself again, came back home and was a little... sombre all of a sudden.

Tomorrow is definitely a new day (yes it is). Fingers crossed I wake up and feel like doing something. I have counselling so hopefully I feel good after that.

It's okay to feel this way. One thing I've learned about this site is that it makes you incredibly focused on your own thoughts and feelings. You're able to sort through them all when before, it was just a jumbled mess.

Start a journal if it helps you. If you take a look at mine, you'll see how far I have come in just the year and a half since I started it. I'm literally posting in there right now about how I've changed.

Interestingly, I was looking at yours because it was the one that I thought looked decently structured and stuff and I really appreciated that because I have nowhere to start with a journal. Do I just talk about my thoughts? Idk.

I just can't grasp things right now. One day I'm happy to be my own man again, the next I'd kill to hear off her, then the next I might be thinking "I wonder what she is doing." Thankfully, I don't try and make contact at all, which is all I have right now.

I'll head on over soon to take a proper browse!

JTP. It's a bit like a bone fracture. There is numbness for quite a while, and as the healing starts there can be quite a lot of pain.

It isn't an easy road, and I hope everything goes well for you.

I wish I could make sense of the bone fracture part but I've never fractured anything but thanks, I like the analogy.

Like I said in my reply to WithLove... I can't find my feet with these feelings.

Interestingly, I was looking at yours because it was the one that I thought looked decently structured and stuff and I really appreciated that because I have nowhere to start with a journal. Do I just talk about my thoughts? Idk.

I just can't grasp things right now. One day I'm happy to be my own man again, the next I'd kill to hear off her, then the next I might be thinking "I wonder what she is doing." Thankfully, I don't try and make contact at all, which is all I have right now.

I'll head on over soon to take a proper browse!

It started off as a dating journal, but it's now more of just an every day journal that I post everything in. Your journal can be whatever you like! It can be about one thing or everything. It can also be solo, where no one can post in it. But personally, I like the give and take I get from my fellow posters on here - many of whom have become friends over the years.

A word of caution, though - we call them as we see them. So, you may hear some unpleasant truth that you may not want to read.

Archived