can i be inlove with 2 guys (is it posible)

ok i have a boyfriend and ive been going out with him for a year and like 3 months now. weve broken up once and got back together but thats not the point. anyways during the time we werent together(broken up) i asked for help on here and i got help from a guy that i asked for further help from. well after he gave me his advise we stopped talking. and i forgot about him(well not entirely). well like a month later i think, he came on and we started talking again.as we got to know eachother we started to know how much we had incomon. well after like a week he had to go on a road trip and suprisingly one of his stops was here in CA. any ways like on christmas night he calls me (i gave him my #) adn from there we havent stopped talking. well to make a long story short, i think im in love with him. but i love my boyfriend. i mean i know my feelings are real for both of them but im not sure if this can be true. like can i love 2 ppl ? is it posible?

well its definitely possible to care about 2 guys the way you've described... but sooner or later you're going to have to make a decision. who do you want to be with? who are you in love with... and who do you just love?

i dont know how exactly you're feeling... i can just speculate. but i think you're going to have to search your heart, and do what will make you happy. you can't lead both guys on forever...

good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, you can love more than one person because I still love my ex because he was my first love and I love my present bf. But I think you can only be in love with one person.

There will always be qualities about different people that you'll like but there will only be one person for you.

About the guy you met on the internet you don't really know him like you think you do. You don't see him everyday and you wont know about the annoying things that he do because you aren't around him to know them.

Hope I helped.

Jaiva