i need help

Eyleia

i get back with my ex bf 2 weeks ago but seems like im not happy that were back together wre not even friends on fb coz hes fb girl that he likes the most hes on fb friend...i dnt want to tell him to delete her coz everytime i do that hes gonna say im controling Freak .... i dont know anymore if he loves me or not .. he told me he love me but not too much just a lil bit...... evrytime i continue this relation with him its slowly killing me.. everytime hes crush post new pic hes liking it emmediately....i dont want to lost him...but i dont want to lose myself either..... i dont know wat to do

ty... i already broke up with him today i send him message on fb and delete my fb so i wont see hes reply

I have to be honest and say I am glad you did! He doesn't deserve you, he sounds like a real douche. I know you love him, but whatever feelings he has for you it is not the love you need or want in your life. Anyone who makes you feel this way, and appears to want to lust after another girl on FB when he has an incredibly loving girlfriend well I would make him appreciate my absence. Your prince charming is coming!

Archived