I just want to vent and write my emotions. I am so hurt over my breakup. He walked into my life and we shared so many amazing memories together for over a year...and now he's gone. He wants to experience other people, he loves me but isn't happy being with me, he still wants me in his life as a friend and wants to try again after college. Honestly, he is messing me up. I feel like it's all my fault and I've made a fool of myself twice asking to work things out. It makes me feel so worthless when someone I love and care for doesn't mind living their life without me anymore. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not spending everyday crying over him...but when I miss him, it comes crashing down all at once and it can be unbearable sometimes. I feel like I'm suffocating because it physically hurts. Why am I feeling so miserable and he's doing just fine?

Don't be his fallback girl. Don't wait until he is done with college. If he doesn't want to be with you right NOW what will change in the time it takes him to graduate? Will you stay frozen waiting for him until that time?

Allow yourself time to heal and process this breakup. When you come out of it you will have a much better perspective on life and love. It sounds like you are both young and have your whole lives ahead of you...please don't waste yours waiting for someone who may or may not come back around. If you do you will regret missing out on college memories.

Agreed with all the comments. Is it just me or this whole 'I dont want you to wait for me (but really I mean wait for me Or I know youre so hooked on me that you will anyway) while I finish... Please select from the following : studies/college/work ambitions/finding inner self/touching up a variety of members of the opposite sex until I am bored... But I do love you, I feel terrible, can we be friends so I can continue to drop breadcrumbs and get an ego boost knowing youre finding it hard to move on from me - becoming more popular? Are people that selfish? Please: make a decision youd rather cut your arm off then stay friends with this guy by college he means he wants to explore the sweet lands of other women and then maybe (if at all) come back to you, youre not a married 1950's housewife please run, and enjoy freedom, and find some other hottie when youre ready he can keep his crummy friendship (at least for now) youre better than that!

Archived