So, my girlfriend and I who dated for 4 months then it came to an end due to stress for her bc of being in a relationship, but I know that was my fault because when we were together I was always kind of concerned about things and how things were between us, and was insecure about myself, talked bad about myself and said I was a bad boyfriend because I always felt like it, and I never really have liked myself, but she made me like myself, she was actually the first girlfriend I've ever got because no one ever wanted to date me in the past, I feel like I pushed her away, hurt her by talking bad about myself, and we did get back together temporarily a day after our first break up but it was because she felt forced into it, and after our first break up she said she still loved me but we needed some time, but then she told me the truth half a week later how it wasn't her choice getting back with me, it hurt me, I asked if she still had feelings for me, she said she only likes me as a friend now, but I still have all these feelings for her, am still crazy for her, she's everywhere on my phone still, lock screen, home page, even on my keyboard ( she made it to where there's a pic of me and her on my keyboard when we were together ) I talk to her to all these people hoping they can help her maybe get to having feelings again, because once I get the slightest sign of their being a chance I'm gonna go for it and ask her out again, the problem is she's depressed, and so am I, she has a lot going on, I have a lot going on, but I wanna be there with her and get through everything with her, I would never make my past mistakes again, I am sorry for them and want another chance, and I can't never talk to her because she's always either in a really sad mood or a really crazy, not serious at all mood, and my best friend just got sent off and I lost her, both in the same month, they were all I really have, I'm admittably a lonely loser, and I just need her so I can make it through everything I'm going through rn, and I only have a few months before its too later, what do I do ?

You cant make someone have feelings for you again once they lost them. If the reason she lost them is because you think low of yourself and you realized this, then you should seriously back off and work on that. Work on making more friends and start going out more. Work on gaining confidence in yourself. Not for her, but for yourself. You say you want to stay with her and help her through her depression and such.. and you are saying that out of love. Not out of true facts of how things should be. If she wanted you around to help her through it (if she loved you back) she would let you know and want to keep you. She only likes you as a friend right now and its your choice whether to stay or leave her. If you stay, i guarantee you that she will not gain feelings for you. You will forever be a friend and you will forever have feelings for her if you stay as friends. I suggest leaving her and starting NC. Go work on your own issues and problems before trying to solve someones elses.

With that being said, you sound like you figured out what you did wrong. That is good. You now know to never do that again. Dont go to a girl and tell her that youre a bad boyfriend and tell her these negetive things about yourself. Instead, you should be working on these little things to better yourself everyday. Go focus on yourself. Not for this girl, but for your next relationships and for your future and for yourself. If you stay this way, you will keep running into the same problem.

You cant make someone have feelings for you again once they lost them. If the reason she lost them is because you think low of yourself and you realized this, then you should seriously back off and work on that. Work on making more friends and start going out more. Work on gaining confidence in yourself. Not for her, but for yourself. You say you want to stay with her and help her through her depression and such.. and you are saying that out of love. Not out of true facts of how things should be. If she wanted you around to help her through it (if she loved you back) she would let you know and want to keep you. She only likes you as a friend right now and its your choice whether to stay or leave her. If you stay, i guarantee you that she will not gain feelings for you. You will forever be a friend and you will forever have feelings for her if you stay as friends. I suggest leaving her and starting NC. Go work on your own issues and problems before trying to solve someones elses.

With that being said, you sound like you figured out what you did wrong. That is good. You now know to never do that again. Dont go to a girl and tell her that youre a bad boyfriend and tell her these negetive things about yourself. Instead, you should be working on these little things to better yourself everyday. Go focus on yourself. Not for this girl, but for your next relationships and for your future and for yourself. If you stay this way, you will keep running into the same problem.

In a,way I kind of knew this, but I don't know, she's very good at hiding her feelings, and she almost never truly shows them unless if she has to, I mean I could go on and on about this but didn't because my phone started lagging and it was annoying, but about myself, when I realized I realized what I said about myself wasn't true, I don't know though, I know and accept that soon I will have to move on if things don't work out, but I'm gonna still at least try to not give up for a few months, and the helping her because of love is not true, I do the same thing for anyone, or anyone of my friends, and yes I do have other friends, but the two most important people to me were my best friend ( who's gone for who knows how long ? ) and her, I've got plenty of other friends, just not major in my life unlike them, I just never should have said those things about myself or done those things, I was trying to save our relationship by my concerns, it only ruined it, I'll give it about 5 more months of a little bit of effort here and there, but if it doesn't work out I'll move on, I just need to know how do I tell her these things ? My feelings about this, its so hard to approach her now and if she approaches me I get really scared and nervous, she also did some things on her end of things to contribute to our break up, her moms boyfriends son kissed her on the lips before, she said she didn't want it and tried to push him off, and I really hope that's the truth, but other than that there's the fake getting back with me thing and both her mom and my best friends girlfriend say that most likely one day she'll get to thinking about some of the things she did to me and she'll think she never should have done that to me and she'll want to get back with me eventually because of that realization , because my best friends girlfriend said she did that, I had hope from them saying that, I just hope she gets the help she needs, because right now depression is like a wall that's holding us back from each other, and I'm trying to get rid of it, I hope she does the same

In a,way I kind of knew this, but I don't know, she's very good at hiding her feelings, and she almost never truly shows them unless if she has to, I mean I could go on and on about this but didn't because my phone started lagging and it was annoying, but about myself, when I realized I realized what I said about myself wasn't true, I don't know though, I know and accept that soon I will have to move on if things don't work out, but I'm gonna still at least try to not give up for a few months, and the helping her because of love is not true, I do the same thing for anyone, or anyone of my friends, and yes I do have other friends, but the two most important people to me were my best friend ( who's gone for who knows how long ? ) and her, I've got plenty of other friends, just not major in my life unlike them, I just never should have said those things about myself or done those things, I was trying to save our relationship by my concerns, it only ruined it, I'll give it about 5 more months of a little bit of effort here and there, but if it doesn't work out I'll move on, I just need to know how do I tell her these things ? My feelings about this, its so hard to approach her now and if she approaches me I get really scared and nervous, she also did some things on her end of things to contribute to our break up, her moms boyfriends son kissed her on the lips before, she said she didn't want it and tried to push him off, and I really hope that's the truth, but other than that there's the fake getting back with me thing and both her mom and my best friends girlfriend say that most likely one day she'll get to thinking about some of the things she did to me and she'll think she never should have done that to me and she'll want to get back with me eventually because of that realization , because my best friends girlfriend said she did that, I had hope from them saying that, I just hope she gets the help she needs, because right now depression is like a wall that's holding us back from each other, and I'm trying to get rid of it, I hope she does the same

And also I think a big thing about her is she's going through this phase where she's all obsessed with trying to be emo so that could be a contributor to her depression being so bad, because she did get sent away for a bit when we were together, she came back and seemed better for a week, then she slowly became very depressed again, I just don't know about any of this stuff, (or most of it ) I just have the feeling there's maybe more to happen between us, I'm not sure of that either but sometimes it seems like there could be, I don't want to force her into anything I just want to get her to start thinking about this a little, because like I said there isn't much time,

As good as you think she made you feel, it's really about the first romance feels great, so it's not her per se. She sounds too complicated. You'll find other girls who aren't this much drama. Get her pics off your devices and put your favorite stuff instead. Start talking to other girls.

This doesn't sound like she's worth the headache 115kb;6544476]I can't never talk to her because she's always either in a really sad mood or a really crazy, not serious at all mood

Yeah, recently I have been, at one minute I want her back but the next I'm like nah, I'm a huge nerd I don't need a woman, so idk

As good as you think she made you feel, it's really about the first romance feels great, so it's not her per se. She sounds too complicated. You'll find other girls who aren't this much drama. Get her pics off your devices and put your favorite stuff instead. Start talking to other girls.

This doesn't sound like she's worth the headache

Archived