He keeps disappearing then reappearing. Married man.

Belkin

This is the key! Begin right this moment to message and screen other prospects to meet. The more you do this, the less mental and emotional energy you will waste on this married emotional vampire.

Well I haven't met anyone I am interested in yet. Hopefully that changes soon.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not always. Cheating is a huge high for some people. The rush of a new lover. The suspense the secrecy. Telling the person they are cheating with that they are unhappy is part of the hook and the game. So believing this poor guy was so unhappy is the typical scenario. Why was he in the comfort of his marital home feeding you all these lines if unhappiness and desperation were his problem? As long as you believe this you will be vulnerable to this. It's better to admit that you were scammed once than to have it keep happening.

The bottom line is it doesn't matter why a cheater cheats. They are cheating on and lying to you as well.

Well I just personally think anyone who is cheating isn't happy and doesn't feel fulfilled with who they are with.
I've been through divorce. I haven't dated in a while. I lost a lot of friends after having my health issues. I got attached and enjoyed chatting with him. I suppose I am lonely, but he filled the void I have been feeling for a while. Saying all the right things etc. I have been on other dates but wasn't feeling it for any other men. No spark.

Keep searching for someone. You deserve a lot better than him spark or no spark!

Archived