Is she just shy? or playing games?

dio9366

so after I got out of a long tern relationship for almost 9 months, I finally met a girl that have many things in common.

Long story short, I met her online and I asked her out for a coffee. during the conversation, we found out we both like

many similar things and there is strong connection between us. so I paid for the meal that night and she said she'd like to

go out with me to see a show and buy me a drink next time.

I asked her out after one week later and arranged a date, she replied and said YES and sounds very exciting to see me.

then after 2 days she texted to me and said she fall down from a stair and twisted her leg so she need to rest and recover

so she won't be able to see me this weekend. she apologized and promise me to treat me to dinner next time, I said ok, we shall see each other after you recovered.

I finally texted her four days later asking her if she felt any better, then after 9 hours she finally replied only with" I felt much better~~ Thank you

At this point I think she is purposely holding back, and doesn't act sincerely enough, because until this time I am the one who initiated contact, arranged dates, make appointment

with restaurants...etc. she delivered none of the promise she made. I kinda felt disappointed and prefer to leave it at that.

What is you guys opinions on this? should I give her a another chance and ask her out? or move on?

Is this the same girl from "Met a girl that is really my liking, but..."? after I got out of a long tern relationship for almost 9 months, I finally met a girl that have many things in common.

Long story short, I met her online and I asked her out for a coffee. during the conversation, we found out we both like

many similar things and there is strong connection between us. so I paid for the meal that night and she said she'd like to

go out with me to see a show and buy me a drink next time.

I asked her out after one week later and arranged a date, she replied and said YES and sounds very exciting to see me.

then after 2 days she texted to me and said she fall down from a stair and twisted her leg so she need to rest and recover

so she won't be able to see me this weekend. she apologized and promise me to treat me to dinner next time, I said ok, we shall see each other after you recovered.

I finally texted her four days later asking her if she felt any better, then after 9 hours she finally replied only with" I felt much better~~ Thank you

At this point I think she is purposely holding back, and doesn't act sincerely enough, because until this time I am the one who initiated contact, arranged dates, make appointment

with restaurants...etc. she delivered none of the promise she made. I kinda felt disappointed and prefer to leave it at that.

What is you guys opinions on this? should I give her a another chance and ask her out? or move on?

After one meet, she may be seeing others. Perhaps she doesn't know the rules of your game? You expect her to initiate, ask you out, plan and pay now that it's 'her turn'? If you are going to play by/enforce these unspoken rules, you may want to let her know what these rules are and what you expect.Many people don't follow the 'volley' rules.

Why don't you date others? You are on the rebound playing the field may be a good idea ...an lots of fun. So you can keep moving on and see what happens when her leg is better, etc.

At this point I think she is purposely holding back, and doesn't act sincerely enough, because until this time I am the one who initiated contact, arranged dates, make appointment with restaurants...etc. she delivered none of the promise she made. I kinda felt disappointed and prefer to leave it at that.

Well....either she is being honest about getting hurt or she used an excuse because she doesn't like you all that much after that first meet and just doesn't have the courage to say so.

If she is being honest, all you can do is keep checking in and wait until she gets better. Not like she has a concrete schedule on when the leg will heal and be good to go again, so a bit hard for her to plan ahead and give you a concrete date.

Meanwhile, you should be meeting others and not get stuck on one girl after just a one date.

Archived