Breaking up after almost 4 years.

bellaboo18

yeah I completely agree. It's too soon. Even if I had the chance to see mines this weekend I wouldn't, I'm not ready emotionally and physically. I want to look somewhat different when he sees me in 2 weeks but I'm also doing it for myself as well. every time I talk to someone I personally know about my situation they always end up telling me negative things that maybe he's not the one or we won't get together again, so being here has been helping me a lot with hope because we're all going through the same situation.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly and don't get me wrong sometimes being hopeful isn't the best thing, but then nobody knows our partners more than we do. I do honestly feel no contact is the best way to go and if all fails at least we done everything we could and it's true perhaps they weren't the one, but then perhaps it was all worth it and they were. I really do think my ex will come around just don't know when but he needs the time to clear his head

yea I completely agree I feel the same way about mines. I feel like he just needs to clear his head. I've been really good to him, I would say 80% of the things he has is because I got it for him, I've changed him in a good way basically made him the man he is now. I was with him throughout every struggle..I was basically his first actual girlfriend that really cared for him. So it's not like we're broken up cause we were being unfaithful to each other or anything of that sort. So I know there's a chance. I have to play the game right cause I feel like any wrong move and I'm done

You shouldn't have to try to convince someone to be with you. They should want to be with you.

You also should never give all of yourself for someone. I'm sorry, but your saying you built him up etc...., makes this sound like a super co dependent relationship. Please look up co dependence to understand why you stayed with, and chose this man.

yea I completely agree I feel the same way about mines. I feel like he just needs to clear his head. I've been really good to him, I would say 80% of the things he has is because I got it for him, I've changed him in a good way basically made him the man he is now. I was with him throughout every struggle..I was basically his first actual girlfriend that really cared for him. So it's not like we're broken up cause we were being unfaithful to each other or anything of that sort. So I know there's a chance. I have to play the game right cause I feel like any wrong move and I'm done

Now, we are throwing in games, too! How unhealthy.

He does not owe you anything! Do you think that he should feel obligated to stay with you, because you believe that you made him a different man? Yikes!!!!

He also, does not want to be with you. Respect him, and yourself enough to accept it!

• 3 weeks later...

I literally just signed back in to check if there was any progress with you. I can see you got back together, that makes me really happy! & guess what i went NC for 3 days with my bf took him 3 days of no contact to meet up with me and told me he never wants to live another day without me! I knew it would work out for the both of us.

On the other hand i really do recommend reading men are from mars, women are from venus, it really has helped me understand him and his ways lol xx

Archived