alright ive always been a bit of a jealous person but it has never effected my relationship with my gf. we have been together for 10 months now and i really feel like i love her. the problem is that she went on a trip to san antonio with the school choir and was gone Wed-Sun. I went up on friday to see her choir perform. Whenever i showed up i felt abit out of place because everyone there were my friends but they had these days of bonding and had seemed to have become alot closer. i have no problem with that but i felt a little bit pushed away. and i let it show that i was upset(big mistake) and said somethings that were inappropriate.

anyways we talked about it and she said the way i was acting was making her feel smothered which is very understandable. we had decided to slow things down abit after we went on a date for valentines day. well that night was amazing and we sorta called it off and have had a wonderful time since then. last night though, we were hanging out with the same people that went on the choir trip and again i felt pushed aside. she could tell and was getting pissed at me.

now the thing is im not trying to be this way and i really dont like it at all. im just trying to figure out why it has happened both times whenever i was around these certain people. and i dont feel threatened by any of them because the two guys we were hanging out with are gay and going out. i just want to figure out what the problem is and how i can fix it because she is saying that she is not attracted to me whenever i act like this and she says she wants me to be myself and that im not. anyways please help me get rid of this green-eyed monster. thanks.

My guess is ur not used to someone else/other people taking her attentiona way from you and as a result you feel jealous. My best suggestion is to do what was just said and find something else to do when she is with her friends from choir. It's not like trust is even an issue with the two guys being gay, so I mean just find something else to do, as otherwise this could become a sore point in the future and the last thing you want to do is push her away.

I'm a bit guilty of doing something similar as her when I'm in a situation where computers are involved...I get started on about them and forget that other people are there with me Its just one of those things that happens, and thankfully you have admitted there is a problem and want to figure out what it is early before anyr eal damage is done.