i'm fed up of being lonely

I'm fed up of being by myself. I'm fed up of not having a hand to hold. I'm fed up of not having someone to hold or someone to hold me. I'm fed up of having no texts messages from someone who cares. I'm fed up of rejection. I'm fed up jumping in a lonely bed. I'm fed up of having no one ask me how my day was. I'm fed up of having no one to kiss me when i come home. And mostly im fed up of having no one saying I love u and no one to say it back to.

But nevermind, i'm youngish. I've got loads of friends and even if i'm lonely for ever more i might as well make the most of lonliness.

here for a good time. not a long time

I have been lonely since I was born. I am a only child but sometimes it is worth it.

I don't know how this helps but look at this way. you really sometimes have less stress and more time for you than with someone else with you. Too much trouble but everyone is different in handling things.

Travel more if that helps get out if you need to. Take a clas to meet people.

I'm fed up of being by myself. I'm fed up of not having a hand to hold. I'm fed up of not having someone to hold or someone to hold me. I'm fed up of having no texts messages from someone who cares. I'm fed up of rejection. I'm fed up jumping in a lonely bed. I'm fed up of having no one ask me how my day was. I'm fed up of having no one to kiss me when i come home. And mostly im fed up of having no one saying I love u and no one to say it back to.

If you hate being lonely that bad, do something about it instead of sitting in front of a screen and typing it away unless you want an online gf or something. You said you got friends, how close are you with any of them? Don't they have other friends who you can meet?

If you hate being lonely that bad, do something about it instead of sitting in front of a screen and typing it away unless you want an online gf or something. You said you got friends, how close are you with any of them? Don't they have other friends who you can meet?

I never said i hate being lonely. i said i'm fed up of being lonely, just b nice to have someone intametly to share my life with. And secondly it's my job to sit in front of a screen. (i'm at work).

i agree. typing it isnt going to solve anything.

go out and meet people.

you cant be scared of rejection... its going to happen, im sure it already has... it happens to all of us.

You'll find that special someone one day...

Enjoy being single... dont get depressed because you dont have anyone. Theres TONS of single people out there.

If relationships are easy, we'd all be in one.

Good luck!

tanned_production