maryam

Hi guys,

I want your opinion on this one.

I got to know a guy almost 2 years ago. We called a few times but I ended the contact after he said something. He said you seem to be a very fragile girl, I don't want to hurt your feelings. Which sounded so bad, since we weren't even at the beginning of "something". Also some other stuff, like lying about his phonenumber. Anyways we ended the contact on a friendly respectful way. After that he blocked my number.

Now a few days ago I saw a telephone number on my new phone and I didn't realize who's number it was. So I sent a message, just with "Hellow". I got no reaction at all. He did see the message. He saw my name, he saw my picture. Then I realized that it was his phone number after looking it up in my other phone.

Now I really don't understand why he doesn't react normally and block me immediately. Maybe you guys can help me figer this out.. It's not a big deal or something. I'm just curious about the underlying thoughts of such a person.

Thanks guys.

Why do I read your posts and think, "He's married and looking for something on the side"? No idea, but that's what I think. Guy lied about his phone number, weird comment about hurting you, then the whole creeper call your phone but not picking up?

Yeah, you need to block this guy and move on.

Something ain't right.

Archived