UPDATE on what's been happening...

theREALdusman

Hey guys,

Thought I'd post an update on what's been happening with me since my last post...

It's true when they say that time heals all wounds...as for me, I'm coming along very well emotionally; I've been staying focused on nothing but me and where I want my life to be and you know there's a blessing in everything, even when you feel there isn't.

As far as my ex gf goes, I've been completely off the grid..no texting, calling, social media, nothing! and it's been going really well for me with my healing process. Even though I still want her back, the breakup let's you see people's true colors..unfortunately.

My family went to a festival recently ( I wasn't there), and turns out they saw my ex gf with another guy, and from what they saw, it seems like she downgraded, don't know if that's usually the case with a rebound or not, but anyway...my 14 yr old younger sister had mentioned that my ex gf came up to her to say hi & apparently this new bf gave her the meanest look which I found surprising, and my ex was also talking to rest of my family, which in my opinion she's just making an awkward situation worse. The way she's been acting, it wouldn't surprise me that she'd be attracting those sort of guys in her life...

If you've left me, and you've moved on with you're so good new bf, why would you even bother talking to my family at all, right?

And not long after that she sends me a pointless text which I ignored, like I mentioned i'm completely gone cold turkey. It's like she's she's trying to get my attention by saying how great she's doing while also trying to string me along...not happening!! She knows that i'll only talk to her if she's serious about getting back together, but the more of this crap she does, the less likely i'll even consider it.

The more days that go past the more I'm seeing her true colors and I tell ya, I'm not liking it all all. When she told me earlier in the peace that she was going to her "friends" place to stay over while she thinks, now I know who's place it was, but now I don't care at all, I'm staying true to myself & I'll never give up my self respect for anything.

But yeh, I normally would be upset, and I was a little but I find i get over it a lot more faster now. I have to let it go so I can grow!!

Anyway, that's my update lol always appreciate feedback bcoz I love you guys on here.

"LET IT GO SO YOU CAN GROW!!!!

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm just getting out of a crappy situation myself.

I'm forcing myself to go cold turkey because there will never be a happy ending to my relationship and I need to accept that and move on.

However, I'm currently in that icky, raw stage. So, anyway, I just wanted to say that seeing your post helped to reaffirm that I will eventually get to that stage where I feel strong and positive again.

Archived