He cheated on me with a girl now says he thinks he is gay

After 5 1/2 years I caught my fiancé cheating with a neighbor. We got into a rip roaring fight and he started crying and then said he did it because he thinks he is gay. He says he isn't attracted to men but does like anal sex so that makes him think it. He says he slept with her to see if it was just me or all girls. Then he told me I was going to be the only person he ever told and he wants to get married and pretend this all never happened. I'm hurting enough knowing he had an affair while o was in jail 2 months, but knowing he is hurting and wants us both to live a lie... He says our family is the most important thing. Idk what to do, think, feel, except sad and hurt.

I admit I made mistakes a year ago when we were broke and needed $. I paid the consequences and he chose to use that time to get cozy with the neighbor

Wow, that is some loyalty there isn't it? Seriously, you can do better by yourself. You went to jail over this a$$hat and he was boffing the neighbor?

I swear I do not get why a man's tears move a woman to forgive such total douchery. I see it over and over. Am I the only one who ever said, "Go on and cry you little expletive, shoulda thought of that when you were banging the neighbor." Seriously, just pack your bags or his bags and DTMFA TODAY. Or trust me he'll screw you and anyone else he can the first moment he gets, because oh yeah he already did that. And did it at a time when you needed him the most.

There's your great life together if you stay. A man who'll jump anything behind your back and never touch you. Seriously, you and your kids deserve a whole lot more than this sleaze bag who couldn't even keep you from having to turn to a life crime without putting himself in harms way. Don't you think you and your kids deserve more?

P.S. I meant "without putting YOU in harms way" not him. He stood back and let you take the fall for his inability, presumably, to make enough money to keep you all afloat. Or at least that's what I take from your post.

You do know this is the guy who will set you up and rob you blind right? I mean, it sounds like he's already been doing that, so I don't see that changing. My view, the wrong person ended up in jail, but if you don't want more of that get him gone for good. You and your kids deserve better.

Archived