Long complicated ex wife drama please help : (

michaeljack

this is a complicated situation. In a nutshell: she and my partner mutually agreed to stop their current parenting plan which is every two week visitation so that she could move to arizona with her new husband. And we would move to california to be near his daughter and get her during summer break(this was moms decision) She sent a notarized letter saying she would not raise childsupport if he saw her less than the allotted amount of time and all was honky dory because she was happy to move. Fastforward a few weeks i was offered a job in france. My sister and mother live there and i would love to raise my baby abroad and let her experience multiple cultural oppurtunities. Since we were destined to get his daughter for her summer break, he informed his ex that we decided to move to france. His daughter was excited at the prospect and his ex maintained an amicable demeanor. Just yesterday he went to pick up his daughter and was served summons papers. His ex has stayed behind while her fam moved to arizona to pursue my partner for more money. She sent a list of ridiculous requirements including a french tutor, full rosetta stone learning system, a credit card for his daughter among many other things. She also said he could only have 20 days with her and due to this she would need more child support. I am 25 and find myself in a toxic situation. My partner and I have been together 3 years. We have a one year old. His ex-wife is making me (and has made me) so miserable I am considering leaving my partner to be done with this malicious garbage. She has done many things that I wont go into but the main issue that is causing me distress is her refusal to leave us the f alone. I know this post is long and probably really confusing as there is too much to write out. We have suffered and gone without because of her relentless pursuit of my partners money even though he has none. We are broke and gave her the oppurtunity to relocate to arizona by not signing a petition. We are letting her live her life. Why is she making us miserable? We have no money for a lawyer no health or dental insurance which is part ofvwhy i want to relocate. Should i just leave this behind? My husband i feel is partly to blame because he had chances to stand up to her and negotiate a new plan but refused to. She has but him in a terrible position. Our plans are now on hold. What do i do!!! My mom said to do nothing and let him make the decision ( he always caters to his ex) and then do what is best for me and my daughter. If she succeeds in raiding the support we will not be able to move. Please help

Archived