What would you give up to have a bigger penis?

pokerfan

One of the problems with being a man is you live with what you are born with. You can lose weight. You can get hair plugs. Women can get their breasts enlarged.

But a penis? You live with what you have.

Me? I was stuck with a below average penis. If I really work at it, it is maybe 5 inches erect and average girth. Maybe even below average.

I look in the mirror and I think, 'Damn, it sure would be nice to look down at something big and fat (and I'm not talking about my stomach).'

So I often think, what would I give up if I could be 8 inches and as thick as a soda can? Would I give up money? Heck yes. I've tried some of the pills out there. I've tried the exercise programs. They don't work, or I don't work hard enough at them. Would I give up my sight? That's a harder one because one of the thrills of a big is to be able to see it and to be able to see the look on a woman's face when she sees it and when it's deep inside her. Would I give up hearing? Again, it's nice to hear the moans and groans from your big package.

In the end, I'd probably give up hearing. I'd give up money.

Why? I'm a woman and penis size has never been a priority with me, or any of my friends, come to think of it. I think men worry waaay to much about this. Does it work? Are you good at foreplay? Do you know how to stroke properly so we are aroused and can come? If you do, then size will not matter to us. Truth. The best lover I ever had was equipped with a 4 1/2" penis. But he could work wonders with that thing, let me tell you!

I love sex, I'm a woman. My guy however has an 8 inch penis, and it's very painful. He is too big. Which means sometimes he hits my cervix, that is really painful. So each time he has to be careful not to hurt me. Id rather him have. a smaller penis.

Pleasure is not caused at all by just penis size for a woman. So don't think that.

And not every woman can afford breast implants if they are not happy with them selves, 5k a breast? No.

Archived